Your diet plan? (daily menu)

Options
Tell me some healthy foods that you normally eat on a daily basis,List; Breakfast,lunch,dinner,and snacks. Or if you have any delicious healthy recipes? Have you saw any results from eating this particular meal plan?

Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I don't have a "plan". I eat the foods I like, within moderation and fit them into my calorie goal.

For Example, Today:
    Breakfast: Protein Drink, Entenmann's s'mores muffins
    Lunch: Jalapeno & Bleu Cheese Cheeseburger
    Snack: Banana
    Dinner: Perdue Bourbon Glazed Chicken, Rice w/ mixed veggies
    Dessert: Pepperidge Farms Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookie

I hit both my protein and fat macros, was under carbs and I still have nearly 150 cals to fill in.

It's all about making it work within your calories. No plans or diets needed. Eat your normal foods and in the words of Tim Gunn, "Make it work".
  • aledba
    aledba Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Today I get to eat things like Wendy's Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers, butter chicken, and biryani. Meeting my macros, but a little short on carbs.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 2xcrispbread + milk, or porridge with butter, and fruit+vegetable.
    Lunch: 2xcrispbread + milk + vegetable, or salad, or leftovers, and fruit.
    Dinner: Meat/fish + starch + vegetable, or casserole, or soup + dessert, or cheese on toast or pancakes + vegetable.
    Supper: Fruit + cheese/yogurt, or smoothie (banana+milk+fruit) + nuts/nut butter or smoothie (banana+milk+nut butter+cocoa) + vegetable.

No particular recipes, but can share directions if desired.

This diet plan makes me satiated and satisfied, strong and energetic, happy and relaxed, healthy and lean.
  • FFfitgirl
    FFfitgirl Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Today I had 5 protein shakes spread throughout the day (I use them as quick snacks and post workouts
    Bagel w/ cream cheese
    Salmon with zucchini
    Slices of cucumber
    Dinner was spaghetti squash with ground hamburger and oregon sauce
    Asparagus
    Totals about 2200 cals
    247 protein
    Carbs 163
    Fat 62
    I try for high protein/ low carb,
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    No plan. I eat what I like and fit it in my calorie goal. I've lost 25 lbs and feel fine.

Today:
    breakfast- Malt O Meal Cocoa Dyno Bytes cereal with milk (I don't eat this every day)
    lunch- fassolatha soup, feta cheese, olives, 1 slice of bread with butter http://greekfood.about.com/od/greeksoups/r/Fassolatha.htm
    dinner- hamburger on bun with ketchup, mustard and cheddar cheese, spinach salad with tomato and ranch dressing
    snacks- 2 pieces toast with butter, popcorn

I tend to eat cereal, yogurt, fruit, sandwich or leftovers for breakfast. I usually eat leftovers or a sandwich for lunch. I eat different foods almost every night for dinner. I often have popcorn, carrots or fruit for a snack... sometimes chocolate or cookies. I drink mostly water or unsweetened tea.

I get food ideas from Pinterest. My family has enjoyed recipes from Budget Bytes and Skinnytaste.
    http://www.budgetbytes.com/
    http://www.skinnytaste.com/
  • Kexessa
    Kexessa Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I don't plan. I sort of envy those who can prelog their food day or even food week. 30 minutes before dinner and half the time I'm eating something entirely different than I had planned.

Today I had a big spinach salad with chicken and cheese and veggies. Double weight of chunky peanut butter on 2 pieces of toast. Cheetos. Tilapia with broccoli and cheese sauce. I have triple chocolate ice cream in the freezer for later :)
  • candi615
    candi615 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome! thank you guys! i love hearing the ideas! It helps me alot! i get a little obsessive with my diet, but it ends up just making me stressed out! haha.
  • PoundChaser2
    PoundChaser2 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    I don't have a "plan". I eat the foods I like, within moderation and fit them into my calorie goal.

For Example, Today:

I hit both my protein and fat macros, was under carbs and I still have nearly 150 cals to fill in.

It's all about making it work within your calories. No plans or diets needed. Eat your normal foods and in the words of Tim Gunn, "Make it work".

If you dont mind me asking, how many calories was all the food you ate today ? Is your calorie goal high?
  • Kexessa
    Options
    Runngurl43 wrote: »

For Example, Today:

If you dont mind me asking, how many calories was all the food you ate today ? Is your calorie goal high?

Oh! It can be a game. I'm guessing that comes to 1562 calories.

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Kexessa wrote: »

For Example, Today:

Close!

1665 calories.

My goal is 1800+
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Breakfast is usually oatmeal, flax seed and blueberries.
    Lunch is usually a very large salad with blueberries, hard boiled egg, jalapenos, cucumber, plum, tomatoes.
    Dinner is usually grilled vegetables consisting of zucchini, garlic, green beans, tomatoes, asparagus, broccoli and onion.

Feel free to check out my diary.
  • Kexessa
    Options
    Kexessa wrote: »

For Example, Today:

Close!

1665 calories.

My goal is 1800+

It was the rice. I couldn't make a guess at your serving size.

But those pumpkin cheesecake cookies are divine! So are the pumpkin spice Milano's. I'm so glad fall is almost here because I love Dunkin Donuts pumpkin spice coffee.