Hey

Options
noveleigh
noveleigh Posts: 10 Member
Hey, everyone. I've been using the site for a few days now, and I'm really enjoying it. It's actually become a bit of an obsession. I've always been chubby but in high school I went way past chubby to extremely overweight. After high school various health issues started to slowly develop, and they eventually started taking over my life. Recently something clicked in my head and made me want to reverse the damage I had done. So, here I am. :D

Replies

• kendalldavis0128
    Options
    I am right there with you! I've always been a bit of a chub, and I'm sick of it. I've been here for about a week, and though I haven't written anything yet, I'm definitely obsessing! I'm liking it!
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about the obsession of the site! Haha! I was using the phone app for my droid and then realized there was an actual site and I'm on it all the time now!

Best of luck with your journey and work hard and those health problems will be gone in no time!

Feel free to add me as a friend to help keep you motivated! I could use some friends to do the same for me!

Welcome!
  • cgcortezrn
    cgcortezrn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new to this and have spent time reading the message board for words of encouragement, inspiration and personal stories. I am sure people have asked this and explained it 1001 times but I keep coming across peoples posts and they are writing
    BUMP. What does this mean.....feel stupid, not very savy with message board lingo. !!! Anyone care to educate me? thanks
  • kimphillips36
    Options
    Welcome...feel free to add me for support and encouragement!

Kim
  • kimphillips36
    Options
    Hello, I am new to this and have spent time reading the message board for words of encouragement, inspiration and personal stories. I am sure people have asked this and explained it 1001 times but I keep coming across peoples posts and they are writing
    BUMP. What does this mean.....feel stupid, not very savy with message board lingo. !!! Anyone care to educate me? thanks

"BUMP" is when someone just posts to that thread so it 'bumps' it to the top of the discussion boards under that topic.