Working on my fitness!

Options
Hey there!
My name is Stephenie, and I have been actively using MFP for a few weeks now. I've lost almost 20 pounds, and I have a lot more to go. I think it would be encouraging to see other people in the same boat and working towards having a healthier lifestyle. If anyone would like to, I'd like to connect with new people so we can be positive and work towards our goals together :)

Replies

• KeepGood
    KeepGood Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie,

Well done on your loss so far! You are well on the road to that healthy lifestyle :smile:
  • smklpn
    smklpn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you :) I appreciate the support.
  • toesinarow
    toesinarow Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me! Great job on the weight loss!
  • smklpn
    Options
    toesinarow wrote: »
    Hey, feel free to add me! Great job on the weight loss!

Thank you very much :-)

• jsmit17
    jsmit17 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your accomplishment! I just started using MFP again and have a long road ahead of me as well! Feel free to add me! :)
  • smklpn
    Options
    jsmit17 wrote: »
    Congrats on your accomplishment! I just started using MFP again and have a long road ahead of me as well! Feel free to add me! :)

Thank you! Getting back into a routine of working out and being mindful of what I eat has been a challenge, but seeing the results and feeling better as far as my activity is concerned has been very helpful :)
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    been on for about 2 yrs. Be honored to have you on my friend list.
  • williamdolce
    williamdolce Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss so far. Feel free to add me. I have lost 40 pounds so far but just started with MFP app.
  • smklpn
    Options
    been on for about 2 yrs. Be honored to have you on my friend list.
    I started out using this app off and on a few years ago, but I've decided to get serious and get some weight off, so I've been using it religiously the last few weeks. Thank you!
  • smklpn
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss so far. Feel free to add me. I have lost 40 pounds so far but just started with MFP app.
    Great job! I can't wait to say I've lost 40 pounds!