Those 'meals' make me sad.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Where's the food?
  • Kexessa
    Kexessa Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Is your cucumber and grape snack sitting on a public bathroom baby changing table? Not that it's my business, but I'd never be able to eat in a public bathroom.
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I'm not seeing any cheese...
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Kexessa wrote: »
    Is your cucumber and grape snack sitting on a public bathroom baby changing table? Not that it's my business, but I'd never be able to eat in a public bathroom.

I think that is an airplane hatch.

In meal 5, what's the green item?
  • Kexessa
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »

Oh! Haha, yeah I guess that would make more sense.

And that green stuff looks like cooked frozen chopped spinach.

• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    shell1005 wrote: »
    How is this whole thread not promoting VLCD???? It seems very pro ana to me.

This^^^

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

I'm guessing it's the previously mentioned grassy stuff.

I am also a bit confused about this thread, and concerned about the overall calorie counts.
  • queenliz99
    edited September 2015
    Options

In what though. Soggy sumpin'
  • Kexessa
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

I'm guessing it's the previously mentioned grassy stuff.

I am also a bit confused about this thread, and concerned about the overall calorie counts.

Yeah, this thread does not set a good example for someone new to eating differently and healthy. It sends the wrong message to anyone who hasn't had the opportunity learn more about the subject.

Actually it reinforces the old stereotypes that you have to starve yourself to be 'skinny'.

• Kexessa
    Options

In what though. Soggy sumpin'

I hate to say it but I think it's fish. Microwaved fish.

• mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    There's no transformation, so the thread title makes no sense. Unless it's transforming meals into sad, too-low-calorie snacks. Put the egg yolks back into that first picture. There's no protein anywhere in any of the pictures, other than two sad prawns.
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    Be sure to keep this meal portfolio when applying to be a chef.
  • queenliz99
    Options
    I think it was an attempt at a humble brag> fail :(
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    shell1005 wrote: »
    How is this whole thread not promoting VLCD???? It seems very pro ana to me.

This^^^

Double this.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Reported - OP, you need to eat more and probably consult a therapist about your eating disorder.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders

a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.
    b) Profiles, groups, messages, posts, or wall comments that encourage anorexia, bulimia, or very low calorie diets of any kind will be removed, and may be grounds for account deletion. This includes positive references to ana/mia, purging, or self-starving. Our goal is to provide users with the tools to achieve their weight management goals at a steady, sustainable rate. Use of the site to promote, glamorize, or achieve dangerously low levels of eating is not permitted.
    c) Photos intended to glamorize extreme thinness will be deleted.
    d) Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal.

MyFitnessPal strongly recommends that anyone suffering from the symptoms of Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia, or Compulsive eating make use of the resources offered by the National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders. You may reach the ANAD hotline by phone in the US: 847-831-3438 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, Central Time) or on the web at http://www.anad.org/site/anadweb/

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

Thanks for your understanding,

MyFitnessPal Moderator

This discussion has been closed.