Doing this for REAL this time...

Options
Before I had my baby in April 2014 I was 117 lbs.. now I am at 157 ; ( I want my body back so I can feel confident walking outside my house.. I am 23 years old and 5'7". I need some people to keep me movitated because I am an emotional eater.. help me I'm fat...

Replies

• lil_catcher2000
    Options
    I can definitely relate with this! I am in a similar situation and we could keep each other motivated. You can definitely do it! I am 15 pounds away from my pregnancy weight.
  • mbauer013
    mbauer013 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you both! MFP can really help, so log away and ask tons of questions if you have them.
  • Hchipmanj
    Hchipmanj Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat I had my son in December 2014 and now am at 250 5"8-5"9 I have been tracking 30 days in a row for the first time and it feels awesome and already a second nature to me. If you want support give me a add I always like motivation and motivating others (:
  • cheryltroxel
    cheryltroxel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Coming out of a stressful 3 year adoption process and gained 40 lbs. I gained more adopting than I did giving birth to our biological children! Having a super hard time getting back on track and sticking with it. Can't seem to get more than two good days in a row!
  • jamiegibbs8
    jamiegibbs8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is so me after starting my office job and then my clothes starting to get tighter. I'm.about 133 right now but it just feels heavier than I'm used to I'm.5'6 and need this weight gone asap.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic in your picture!
    Best of luck :)
  • Got_Discipline
    Got_Discipline Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Change your Attitude! It is so important that you keep a positive frame of mind. When you stay positive and happy everything is ok. I know staying positive all the time is very difficult but remember who you are doing this for.