Any Weird Gym Moments?

Options
YokiLenko
YokiLenko Posts: 89 Member
I once was working out next to this old guy and the fans kept blowing the lovely scent of old man sweat right at me.

Now YOU!

Replies

• zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I, for whatever reason, always crop-dust my local indoor horse riding arena while riding. It's not even funny!
  • Lifeonmars2015
    Lifeonmars2015 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Girls boobs popped out right in front of me while she was working out!!!!
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Girls boobs popped out right in front of me while she was working out!!!!

That's happened to me in yoga. Fortunately I was contorted in such a way that no one copped an eye full.
  • RacquetChick
    RacquetChick Posts: 164 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    There is an old guy, who looks like he could have been a clown and loads up the bar with a crazy amount of weight then only moves it fractions of an inch. He does this for about 4 hours every day. We call him clownie, think he's homeless and just passing time.
  • Lifeonmars2015
    Lifeonmars2015 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    There is an old guy, who looks like he could have been a clown and loads up the bar with a crazy amount of weight then only moves it fractions of an inch. He does this for about 4 hours every day. We call him clownie, think he's homeless and just passing time.

I think l have one in my gym lol
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options

Oh that's kind of sad. :(
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    My ipod fell out of my bra (while I was on the treadmill) and although I managed to catch it, I nearly tumbled. Everyone clapped when I recovered. :)