Les Mills?

Options
13»

Replies

• gillian_nalletamby
    Options
    I'm a big fan of Les Mills classes. In fact, I did Body Attack tonight and I also do RPM. A lot of my colleagues do Body Combat and Pump. I thi j group fitness classes are a lot of fun. We've got some great Les Mills instructors in Sydney.
  • leahcollett1
    leahcollett1 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    mes1119 wrote: »
    Les Mills is my favorite thing ever. I have turned into a serious group exercise junkie because of them. I actually got certified to teach Les Mills GRIT and it has changed my life. I usually do Combat, Attack, Pump and sometimes RPM and Flow. I LOVE LOVE LOVE attack and can't wait until a training comes near my home so I can get certified to teach it as well.

whats the grit like? i did 64 yesterday, oh my lord sweat was pouring off me, it was really challenging, i bloody love it, although ive only relalised that as im getting fitter my calorie burn is reducing, what normalyy burned me 600 cals, is now only burning 470! :neutral: booooooooooooooooo
  • sarahbri923
    sarahbri923 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've only done the pump, rpm, and step so far. All three were amazing workouts! I think pump is my favorite of the 3. I'm trying combat tonight and attack tomorrow. Both excited and terrified!
  • LaDivaNicotina
    LaDivaNicotina Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    If it wasn't for the Les Millles classes, I would never go to the gym. I just started a month ago, but I love Combat - I enjoy watching MMA, so in the class I pretend I'm in the octagon and really give the upper cuts, elbows and kicks everything I've got. I don't love the instructor but sometimes that motivates me more cos I pretend I'm givin' him the right hook :) I also love Pump - its amazing how much I feel I've improved even just in a month (both in form and amount of weight) and the instructor for that class really makes it enjoyable. I'm hoping to try out Attack in the next few weeks.

For reference, I'm quite overweight right now, and I manage to keep up pretty well. I agree with other comments the instructors make a world of difference, and even though I'm a metal girl at heart - the pop music really does get my toes tappin' and arms swinging.
  • Bdettte
    Bdettte Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Genesis Gyms do the Les Mills Programme. I currently to Bodypump an CX works. As for Step, I am renaming it trip. Talk about two left feet.