hCG Diet (What is ok to eat?)

Options
I just started the hCG diet Protocol, I'm currently finishing up p1 (2 pig out days).

I'm wondering, since we are allowed a 4oz chicken breast, the Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken breasts, are those ok to eat? I'm looking for fast and easy also and with this diet being so strict, I was just wondering what options I have out there.

Please help if you can. Thanks!

Replies

• azsun4us
    azsun4us Posts: 2
    Options
    Make sure you read the labels. Some foods, although low in calories, have added starches and sugars. I would make sure the ones you are looking at are pure chicken.

I am on week 2 of round 3. I've lost 61 pounds so far. The diet works great if you stay on track and don't get tempted to cheat. Look online and there are some recipes that you can make ahead of time so that you can just pop them in the microwave, warm them up and go. The biggest hurdle I have found is boredom. Like you said, since the diet is so strict, you are limited to what you can eat. I love chicken breast so I went to the grocery store and got some Boars Head deli chicken. I measure out the 3.3/4 oz or 100 gr, which ever your scale measures in and that's my protein. Add some tomatoes and some fruit and there's my lunch. I love meatballs so I will take a pound of ground beef, 1 egg, some chopped onion, 2 grissini breadsticks (crushed), salt, pepper and garlic powder mix it all together and make some little meatballs. Bake them at 350 until done. I put all the meatballs in a container and take 3 of them at a time. Add your vegetable and fruit and there is another meal. Switch out your meats and veggies so you don't get bored.
  • ypriddy
    ypriddy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been on the HCG Diet now for 3 weeks and doing pretty good on it. You don't want to purchase foods that have already been prepared because you don't know what seasonings they have put on it that may include sugars or fats. There are 2 cookbooks available for the HCG Diet and they are an excellent resource. The recipes are quick and easy and only include the foods you are allowed to eat. Good luck, if you need any other questions answered just ask I will try to assist as much as possible.

Yolanda