Before and After Pictures! (again)

Options
k2d4p
k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
I hit my goal a few months ago and I posted before and after pictures at that time. My blog story of how I did it is in my signature if anyone cares to read it or look at those pictures. I am posting this now because when I first started this whole process, I gave myself a year. I remember looking at the pictures of me at the pool with my son about 4 or 5 days after I had him and it was VERY hard on me. Here is that picture:

251lbs1.jpg

I took this last year getting my life back on track. Yesterday on June 3rd, it was my son's 1st birthday. It was my official goal date. We went back to the same pool, except this time was a little different. Here I am now:

CIMG0440.jpg

CIMG0446.jpg

I actually own a bathing suit that I am not embarrassed to wear or be seen in for the first time in my life. Good luck to everyone and thanks again for the wonderful comments you wrote on my blog. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Girl good for you! That is so amazing that :smile:
  • 1aprilaries
    1aprilaries Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    oh wow!!! :noway: U look like a completely differrent person. Great job-way to stay motivated
  • Missy123556
    Options
    I totally would NOT even recognize you if I didn't see those pics together! great job!!
  • samntim
    samntim Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wow! Wow!

That is an incredible effort - well done you!!! :happy:

P.S. What absolute cutey's you have there!
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! WTG!
  • sonia4mydream
    Options
    Wow!! You're an insperation. Congratulation on a great accomplishment! :smile:
  • k2d4p
    Options
    Wow! Wow! Wow!

That is an incredible effort - well done you!!! :happy:

P.S. What absolute cutey's you have there!

Thank you!! I agree, my boys are very much cuties!!:smile: (and they are my inspiration to stay healthy!)
  • 2BabyMama
    2BabyMama Posts: 65
    Options
    AMAZING! Such an accomplishment for you and yoru family!
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    wow...what a great example you are setting for your boys
    Congratulations on reaching your goal. You look fabulous
  • nmescalera
    nmescalera Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Amazing job!!!! You are such an insperation! :0)
  • mghane
    mghane Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! (Even my husband thinks so!!) Great job and thanks for all your hard work and motivation--you are truly an inspiration.
  • mghane
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! (Even my husband thinks so!!) Great job and thanks for all your hard work and motivation--you are truly an inspiration.
  • mghane
    Options
    Sorry double post!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on one entire year of being aware enough to make and stick to the changes. You look incredible, and it takes a lot of courage for most women to put on bathing suits, phew!!! You look great in it!!! Congrats girl!!!
  • JuliaD81
    JuliaD81 Posts: 33
    Options
    Oh my goodness!!! What a transformation. You look great! Keep it up!!!!!
  • slimdownmike
    Options
    Wow, well done!
  • soonskinny01
    Options
    Fantastic, you are my inspiration, I too gave myself a year. I sure hope mine ends the way yours did. THANK YOU so much for sharing and letting all of us go on this journey with you.
  • dizidaisy
    dizidaisy Posts: 68
    Options
    Well done! Stunning transformation! :) congratulations xxx
  • k2d4p
    Options
    Congratulations on one entire year of being aware enough to make and stick to the changes. You look incredible, and it takes a lot of courage for most women to put on bathing suits, phew!!! You look great in it!!! Congrats girl!!!

Thank you for saying this. It really was a big deal for me to 1. wear a bathing suit in public with out shorts or a t-shirt over it and 2. ASK for my picture to be taken in it. :noway:
  • k2d4p
    Options
    double post
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!