6 months until my operation, giving this a go again. Need the motivation. :-)

Options
Hello,
My name is Amanda.
Going to try this out again and see if it will work for me this time around. :-)

Replies

• wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    You just have to have the willpower to want it to work. Everyday is a new day. Take it day by day, don't give up because you have a bad day, just keep pushing for what you want! It's a long hard journey but taking small steps to get there makes it much more manageable!
  • phillipdean299
    phillipdean299 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I've tried several times to lose weight several times over the years and failed. Last year I almost lost my life due to a really bad stroke and my mindset is completely changed. Amanda, I've found a take no prisoners attitude and refusing to allow myself to make excuses has led to success.

If the words of the great philosopher Yoda "Do or do not, there is no try". Approach this with a winning mindset and you will find success. You CAN do this and there a large community here to advise and support you. You've got this!
  • AmandaCaton2015
    AmandaCaton2015 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Aww thank you both for your sweet words, I have lost 5 8lbs total, I have a tummy tuck operation scheduled for feb. You guys rock. Thank you for the positive. I know I will make it. Bad days are just bla. Thank you again.