Sweet Sweat

Options
Sorry, if this has been discussed on boards previously, but I'm not finding the answer to my question, so here are my questions regarding Sweet Sweat since I just tried using it yesterday.

1. I use a waist eraser( waist belt ) when I work out, its a pretty study one (kaoir fitness waist eraser) but when I wear it I usually wear a tank top under the waist trainer, would it be ok to put the sweet sweat on then a tank then the waist trainer (I did this yesterday at the gym) or would it make more sense to put on the sweet sweat and then put on the waist trainer without wearing a tank?

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Sweating is not fat loss....no belts or creams will help you lose fat (sorry).
  • nordlead2005
    nordlead2005 Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I guarantee you that sweet sweat and waist trimmer will help you lose weight. But, only in the form of water. As soon as you drink anything the results will be erased.
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    Yup, both are a waste, from a fat loss perspective.

• beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    You would be further ahead if you throw them in the trash and realize they are worthless no matter how they are used. You might as well exercise inside a jumbo trash bag or cellophane wrap your entire body. Anything making you sweat just causes a little extra water loss which is replenished when you have a glass of water.
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I have Sweet Sweat and I use it. Used some this morning actually. I did not purchase it but since it was free.99 why the heck not. One of the gyms I go to has a lot of competitors so it is very common to see waist wraps. I'm not familiar with the one you are referring too but the ones they use are the $5 to $10 versions you can find at Walmart or TJ Maxx. They wear them next to their skin. I've never seen anyone wear a tank as a barrier. I don't think it's a miracle product but it does make you sweat more. Hope that helps.
  • lyric12882
    lyric12882 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I used sweet sweat a few times and I agree with everyone else, sweet sweat just gets rid of water weight.
  • Cbozzzz
    Cbozzzz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i just started using it and love it! regardless if it "works" or not i don't care. It motivates me to keep working out. but as for your question, in my opinion i would still wear a tank. The more layers you have on the more you sweat...picture boxers or Rocky for instance... they are always in sweat pants and hoodies, its got to be for a reason right? lol hope that helps
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    Cbozzzz wrote: »
    .picture boxers or Rocky for instance... they are always in sweat pants and hoodies, its got to be for a reason right?

Boxers do it to shed water weight temporarily so they can stay in their weight class, otherwise they're disqualified. Also it makes training more uncomfortable, so the actual fight seems easier.

By the way, Waist Eraser makes blatant lies about their product, like "Burns 150 calories in 40 minutes" and "Burns belly & back fat". Just saying. :)
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Tay617 wrote: »
    None of these answer my question, i know its not a miracle I know ppl who are athletes that use I work out , if you are not a fan of the product, fine you are welcome to your opinion, but this wasnt a "tell me everything you hate about sweet sweat" post. Plus some of you are trolling because you are leaving the same comments in every sweet sweat post.

Thanx but no thanx

oh, well carry on then. no reason to waste our time while you waste yours on products that do absolutely nothing at best and cause serious harm at worst. toodaloo
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,604 Member
    Options
    Sorry, if this has been discussed on boards previously, but I'm not finding the answer to my question, so here are my questions regarding Sweet Sweat since I just tried using it yesterday.

1. I use a waist eraser( waist belt ) when I work out, its a pretty study one (kaoir fitness waist eraser) but when I wear it I usually wear a tank top under the waist trainer, would it be ok to put the sweet sweat on then a tank then the waist trainer (I did this yesterday at the gym) or would it make more sense to put on the sweet sweat and then put on the waist trainer without wearing a tank?
    Well because they don't really work at all for fat loss/weight loss, it probably doesn't matter.
    Look, I know that whatever product you've purchased logically sounds correct, but the reality is fat loss doesn't work that way. And I've done this with clients for 20 years so I'm sure I've been around it long enough to know what's a gimmick and what's not. This is a gimmick.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    None of these answer my question, i know its not a miracle I know ppl who are athletes that use I work out , if you are not a fan of the product, fine you are welcome to your opinion, but this wasnt a "tell me everything you hate about sweet sweat" post. Plus some of you are trolling because you are leaving the same comments in every sweet sweat post.

Thanx but no thanx

Okay, I will answer your question. IT DOESN'T MATTER how you use it since it doesn't do anything beneficial.
  • aledba
    aledba Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i just started using it and love it! regardless if it "works" or not i don't care. It motivates me to keep working out. but as for your question, in my opinion i would still wear a tank. The more layers you have on the more you sweat...picture boxers or Rocky for instance... they are always in sweat pants and hoodies, its got to be for a reason right? lol hope that helps

HAHA! So a product based on lies motivates you to work out? Just because you sweat, doesn't mean you're doing something healthy.
  • Tay617
    Tay617 Posts: 70 Member
    Options

Thank you for your response to my actual question =)
  • Tay617
    Options

Thanx but no thanx

Okay, I will answer your question. IT DOESN'T MATTER how you use it since it doesn't do anything beneficial.

didn't ask for your opinion of the product, so if you didn't have answer you could have skipped the comment
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options

Thanx but no thanx

Lol. Perfect.
  • Tay617
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »

Well because they don't really work at all for fat loss/weight loss, it probably doesn't matter.
    Look, I know that whatever product you've purchased logically sounds correct, but the reality is fat loss doesn't work that way. And I've done this with clients for 20 years so I'm sure I've been around it long enough to know what's a gimmick and what's not. This is a gimmick.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

never asked the question "does sweet sweat work for fat loss" I basically asked if anyone uses the product and if so how they use it. lol these boards are so judgmental its hilarious, never thought myfitness pal was like this
  • tincanonastring
    Options

Thank you for your response to my actual question =)

For added effect, cut holes in the bottom of a trash bag and the two bottom corners. Slip the bag on over your head (put your head through the hole in the bottom so you don't suffocate and your arms through the holes in the corners) and tuck the bag into your shorts. Then put the Sweet Misery Sweat on over the bag. Mucho water loss.

Seriously, though, don't do that. The more you artificially increase your sweating, the greater the likelihood that you'll dehydrate yourself and/or throw your electrolytes dangerously off.
  • tincanonastring
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

never asked the question "does sweet sweat work for fat loss" I basically asked if anyone uses the product and if so how they use it. lol these boards are so judgmental its hilarious, never thought myfitness pal was like this

There's nothing "fitness" related about Sweet Sweat. It's a scam to get money from you, and it was successful.