Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,670 Member
    Options
    Tay617 wrote: »
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Sorry, if this has been discussed on boards previously, but I'm not finding the answer to my question, so here are my questions regarding Sweet Sweat since I just tried using it yesterday.

1. I use a waist eraser( waist belt ) when I work out, its a pretty study one (kaoir fitness waist eraser) but when I wear it I usually wear a tank top under the waist trainer, would it be ok to put the sweet sweat on then a tank then the waist trainer (I did this yesterday at the gym) or would it make more sense to put on the sweet sweat and then put on the waist trainer without wearing a tank?
    Well because they don't really work at all for fat loss/weight loss, it probably doesn't matter.
    Look, I know that whatever product you've purchased logically sounds correct, but the reality is fat loss doesn't work that way. And I've done this with clients for 20 years so I'm sure I've been around it long enough to know what's a gimmick and what's not. This is a gimmick.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

never asked the question "does sweet sweat work for fat loss" I basically asked if anyone uses the product and if so how they use it. lol these boards are so judgmental its hilarious, never thought myfitness pal was like this
    Humor me then. Why EXACTLY are you using a waist "eraser" and sweet sweat? Integrity would lead you to answer honestly.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • Tay617
    Tay617 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    A simple post wow. I'll never use these boards again. I can honestly see if I came here to ask about if sweet sweat works and what it does, or if this should be the only thing I do to lose weight but no I didn't. I already did research and know what the product does, I also understand hard work and nutrition. I didn't know this was a site of holier than thou finger pointers on here. I used to think this site was awesome.

people just assume if you use a waist trainer or a vitamin or a product that you are looking for a quick fix. Stop judging and assuming people don't work out or eat right.
  • Tay617
    Options
    Sorry, if this has been discussed on boards previously, but I'm not finding the answer to my question, so here are my questions regarding Sweet Sweat since I just tried using it yesterday.

1. I use a waist eraser( waist belt ) when I work out, its a pretty study one (kaoir fitness waist eraser) but when I wear it I usually wear a tank top under the waist trainer, would it be ok to put the sweet sweat on then a tank then the waist trainer (I did this yesterday at the gym) or would it make more sense to put on the sweet sweat and then put on the waist trainer without wearing a tank?
    Well because they don't really work at all for fat loss/weight loss, it probably doesn't matter.
    Look, I know that whatever product you've purchased logically sounds correct, but the reality is fat loss doesn't work that way. And I've done this with clients for 20 years so I'm sure I've been around it long enough to know what's a gimmick and what's not. This is a gimmick.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

never asked the question "does sweet sweat work for fat loss" I basically asked if anyone uses the product and if so how they use it. lol these boards are so judgmental its hilarious, never thought myfitness pal was like this

There's nothing "fitness" related about Sweet Sweat. It's a scam to get money from you, and it was successful.

lol good one do you feel better about your self, you are the great guru of myfitness world.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    The site is awesome. People have no time for scams and bull**** products that promote ineffective and/or dangerous weight loss. If you're not looking for a quick fix, what are you doing with Sweet Sweat?
  • tincanonastring
    edited September 2015
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

There's nothing "fitness" related about Sweet Sweat. It's a scam to get money from you, and it was successful.

lol good one do you feel better about your self, you are the great guru of myfitness world beards.

FTFY. I feel pretty good, thanks! How about yourself?
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Just curious, does the site you ordered the waist trainer from have specific instructions on how to use it? It's your money and if you find it motivating to use the Sweet Sweat I don't see what the big deal is. Like I said, I have a ton of it but it was free. But just by browsing the boards you will see that certain topics aren't going to get the response you are necessarily looking for. It is a public forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion.
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Cbozzzz wrote: »
    i just started using it and love it! regardless if it "works" or not i don't care. It motivates me to keep working out. but as for your question, in my opinion i would still wear a tank. The more layers you have on the more you sweat...picture boxers or Rocky for instance... they are always in sweat pants and hoodies, its got to be for a reason right? lol hope that helps

Thank you for your response to my actual question =)

For added effect, cut holes in the bottom of a trash bag and the two bottom corners. Slip the bag on over your head (put your head through the hole in the bottom so you don't suffocate and your arms through the holes in the corners) and tuck the bag into your shorts. Then put the Sweet Misery Sweat on over the bag. Mucho water loss.

Seriously, though, don't do that. The more you artificially increase your sweating, the greater the likelihood that you'll dehydrate yourself and/or throw your electrolytes dangerously off.

I'm probably the only person that watches this reality show but Atlanta Plastic has had more than one patient that has slept in trash bags and wrapped themselves in saran wrap. The lady's husband was miserable because of all the noise it made. Lol.

• tincanonastring
    Options
    VegasFit wrote: »
    Cbozzzz wrote: »
    i just started using it and love it! regardless if it "works" or not i don't care. It motivates me to keep working out. but as for your question, in my opinion i would still wear a tank. The more layers you have on the more you sweat...picture boxers or Rocky for instance... they are always in sweat pants and hoodies, its got to be for a reason right? lol hope that helps

Thank you for your response to my actual question =)

For added effect, cut holes in the bottom of a trash bag and the two bottom corners. Slip the bag on over your head (put your head through the hole in the bottom so you don't suffocate and your arms through the holes in the corners) and tuck the bag into your shorts. Then put the Sweet Misery Sweat on over the bag. Mucho water loss.

Seriously, though, don't do that. The more you artificially increase your sweating, the greater the likelihood that you'll dehydrate yourself and/or throw your electrolytes dangerously off.

I'm probably the only person that watches this reality show but Atlanta Plastic has had more than one patient that has slept in trash bags and wrapped themselves in saran wrap. The lady's husband was miserable because of all the noise it made. Lol.

I used to do all this nonsense in high school as a wrestler. I have vivid memories of using a weighted jump rope in a heated vestibule while wearing a full body solar suit...for an hour at a time.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,670 Member
    Options
    A simple post wow. I'll never use these boards again. I can honestly see if I came here to ask about if sweet sweat works and what it does, or if this should be the only thing I do to lose weight but no I didn't. I already did research and know what the product does, I also understand hard work and nutrition. I didn't know this was a site of holier than thou finger pointers on here. I used to think this site was awesome.

people just assume if you use a waist trainer or a vitamin or a product that you are looking for a quick fix. Stop judging and assuming people don't work out or eat right.
    No that's what you assume we're thinking. What we're telling you is that IT DOESN'T WORK whether your eating right, exercising, getting enough rest, etc.
    If you really researched it, and did it with peer reviewed clinical study, then you would probably never have bought it. Don't feel bad....................we ALL got sucked in on something at one time or another, myself included. And this site is AWESOME. Objective open minded people will save themselves a lot of heart ache from the scams and fads that the diet/fitness industry bestow on overweight desperate people because we will tell them the TRUTH about it. Sometimes though, people don't want to accept truth.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I wear a back brace every day to support the bad disks in my back. It's quite snug and I sweat under it (yes, I wear a cami under it). It's for support, not for anything else. It's not 'training' my waist, helping me lose any weight, or anything else. It's just a corset-style back brace. It does that for me, at least. Which is more than I can say for your 'Sweet Sweat' thingamajig. People are trying to help you, here, by telling you that your gadget isn't doing anything for you. There's no reason to be nasty for them in return.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    None of these answer my question, i know its not a miracle I know ppl who are athletes that use I work out , if you are not a fan of the product, fine you are welcome to your opinion, but this wasnt a "tell me everything you hate about sweet sweat" post. Plus some of you are trolling because you are leaving the same comments in every sweet sweat post.

Thanx but no thanx

Please keep us updated!
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    A simple post wow. I'll never use these boards again.

You can't leave yet. We haven't busted out the funny pics yet. B)

• Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    WN92b7d.jpg
  • jeffpettis
    jeffpettis Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    None of these answer my question, i know its not a miracle I know ppl who are athletes that use I work out , if you are not a fan of the product, fine you are welcome to your opinion, but this wasnt a "tell me everything you hate about sweet sweat" post. Plus some of you are trolling because you are leaving the same comments in every sweet sweat post.

Thanx but no thanx

Okay, I will answer your question. IT DOESN'T MATTER how you use it since it doesn't do anything beneficial.

didn't ask for your opinion of the product, so if you didn't have answer you could have skipped the comment

That's not his "opinion".

• Tay617
    Options
    jeffpettis wrote: »

Thanx but no thanx

Okay, I will answer your question. IT DOESN'T MATTER how you use it since it doesn't do anything beneficial.

didn't ask for your opinion of the product, so if you didn't have answer you could have skipped the comment

Cool, best friends, still the fact is his answer didnt match my question.
  • Tay617
    Options
    DavPul wrote: »

Thanx but no thanx

oh, well carry on then. no reason to waste our time while you waste yours on products that do absolutely nothing at best and cause serious harm at worst. toodaloo

Lol, have good one toodaloo
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Cherimoose wrote: »
    WN92b7d.jpg

Bahahaahahaha
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    jeffpettis wrote: »

Thanx but no thanx

Cool, best friends, still the fact is his answer didnt match my question.

You asked;
    "would it be ok to put the sweet sweat on then a tank then the waist trainer...or would it make more sense to put on the sweet sweat and then put on the waist trainer without wearing a tank?"

I answered;
    "IT DOESN'T MATTER..."
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Clicked on thread expecting some derp about how to make one's sweat taste like cotton candy.

Leaving thread 1/2 disappointed.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options

When you ask a question publicly on the world wide web you are going to get a variety of responses. If you don't have a thick enough skin to accept that not everyone is going to think the way you do or respond the way you want than maybe the internet is not for you.

And also,
    YAIXj.gif