Sweet Sweat

Options
13»

Replies

• Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    ceoverturf wrote: »
    Clicked on thread expecting some derp about how to make one's sweat taste like cotton candy.

Leaving thread 1/2 disappointed.

I thought the exact same thing!

• fitmomma23
    fitmomma23 Posts: 94 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options

She uses sweet sweat...and I will use it if its going to get me her body lol. And I love her, she's adorable and love her channel. I know this is an older post but wanted to put this out there cuz its my first day using the sweet sweat and also the belt and it looked like you could use some positive comments on here! Have a beautiful day!

And to the trollers on this thread, YES I eat clean and YES I work out HARD. Move on with your life and have a great day!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    So I'm guessing you didn't read any of the actual responses in this thread.......you just searched for a necro thread and posted a picture to it.

Sweet sweat is a scam and the person pictured is a PAID ENDORSER.......sweating is not indicative of losing weight and/or getting fit.

Eat "clean" if you want to.....not necessary for weight loss though. Different strokes.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Fitmomma she didn't get her body by using sweet sweat lol. You are gullible if you actually believe that.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Fitmomma she didn't get her body by using sweet sweat lol. You are gullible if you actually believe that.

And all those buffed guys and hot girls in the Shake Weight ads got their bodies from using the Shake Weight too....

dr-evil-right.jpg
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,663 Member
    Options
    fitmomma23 wrote: »
    YES I eat clean and YES I work out HARD
    Believe it or not, this would have more to do with weight loss/fat loss than using some scam product.
    I GUARANTEE that one could put on any product they want, along with a waist trainer, but not eat in deficit and they wouldn't achieve desired results. It just doesn't work that way.
    As for the clip, you REALLY think that her body is from a scam product? These models get PAID to endorse a product that they probably never used until they signed a contract. And by that time, they were already in great shape.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Clicked on thread expecting some derp about how to make one's sweat taste like cotton candy.

I thought someone was going to post that their sweat tasted sweet instead of salty like it should...
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options

I thought someone was going to post that their sweat tasted sweet instead of salty like it should...

^This is what I thought, too LOL
  • happytree923
    happytree923 Posts: 463 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

Nvm, didn't see the date.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    I'm bored and I really had to start my own zombie thread, LOL.

LOL. @lorrpb

Big feet wasn't enough?
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    Cherimoose wrote: »
    Cbozzzz wrote: »
    .picture boxers or Rocky for instance... they are always in sweat pants and hoodies, its got to be for a reason right?

Boxers do it to shed water weight temporarily so they can stay in their weight class, otherwise they're disqualified. Also it makes training more uncomfortable, so the actual fight seems easier.

By the way, Waist Eraser makes blatant lies about their product, like "Burns 150 calories in 40 minutes" and "Burns belly & back fat". Just saying. :)

oddly enough that makes sense. I used to watch a professional boxer train in our pool...and when I asked him why he did that he said...because when I move (jab punch, dance) out of the water it suddenly seems lighter and much easier...

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    God damn this thread really sucked me in. Didn't realize until page 3 it was 3 years old ."sweet sweat" wtf, now I've heard it all. Sweet sweat AND a waist trainer. My goodness gracious. People are weird.
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Options
    hesn92 wrote: »
    God damn this thread really sucked me in. Didn't realize until page 3 it was 3 years old ."sweet sweat" wtf, now I've heard it all. Sweet sweat AND a waist trainer. My goodness gracious. People are weird.

I get sucked in when I see current posters commenting - seeing a bunch of people I never saw before is usually a tip-off, but if the zombie is just a few years old I tend to gloss over the date when I see our regulars.

And yeah, I thought someone was asking why their sweat smelled sweet, and should they see a doctor :D