ladys if you got 30 to 20 pounds to lose

Options
I'm new to this and would like to have active friends to try and help along the way we try and lose weight.

Replies

• billiej97
    billiej97 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey. I have been on MFP for 3 months. I've lost 23 pounds and I have 28 more pounds to lose. I log everyday and would like more friends for motivation so feel free to add me
  • torrielewis1991
    torrielewis1991 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    That's awesome you have lost that much hopefully with this I can lose that much in 3 months. Wow that's just so awesome what kind of food do you eat ? I'm running out of ideas
  • rocknlotsofrolls
    rocknlotsofrolls Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    yeah, I'd like to know that answer too. Thanks.
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm trying for 20
  • billiej97
    billiej97 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That's awesome you have lost that much hopefully with this I can lose that much in 3 months. Wow that's just so awesome what kind of food do you eat ? I'm running out of ideas

Thank you. I mostly eat chicken, fish, vegetables, salads, stir fry, oats, nuts, eggs, yogurt, cottage cheese, wholemeal pitta breads and fruit.
  • AdmireDeVoll
    AdmireDeVoll Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I had 44 pounds to lose and now have 35 to lose. I've recently fallen in love with the gym and am new to mfp. Would love more friends/inspiration
  • inrosas96
    inrosas96 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose forty pounds and I need friends to keep me motivated feel free to add me
  • sokkache
    sokkache Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Add me, I have about 20 pounds to lose
  • hpowell14
    hpowell14 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me- I just started back and have 20-30 to lose just to get started
  • arlenejanice337
    Options
    Add me I have 30 pounds to lose! :)
  • myheartsabattleground
    Options
    What's a "ladys" ?
  • kathydodgeclay
    kathydodgeclay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me. Day 1 and 65 pounds to lose. Need a good food plan. Any suggestions?
  • tr1sshaaa
    tr1sshaaa Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have 30 lbs to lose. I weight train and practice yoga. I definitely got you covered on meal ideas. Feel free to add me, and anyone else.
  • MizzRai
    MizzRai Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have 20lbs to lose , everyone feel free to add me.!
  • sherlockedmfp
    sherlockedmfp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Im currently looking to lose about 30 pounds! Feel free to add me. More friends = more motivation! :D
  • raecaitlino
    raecaitlino Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal is about 20 pounds and to keep it off and stay fit!! Definitely looking for a group with people to help me stay motivated. Feel free to add me!
  • NewLifeMel2015
    NewLifeMel2015 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi girlies :) im new to this and would love a group of active friends to help keep the motivation going :) how much is pounds? I have 17kgs to loose
  • MelissaJDurant
    MelissaJDurant Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 24lbs to go. Looking for friends to help me stay motivated. Any takers?