Wanna Play Truth or Dare?

Options
Truth: I'm a really fun, off-the-wall type of person. I like to joke around and am not offended very easily. I'm not a collector so I will check to see if we're compatible (no teens or early 20's - not sure you would want a forty something year old lady on your list anyway). A message with your request would be nice and would save me the trouble of doing a credit check on you :)

Dare: This is where you come in, I dare you to send that friend request - come on, it will be fun. I'm not for everyone as I'm not all about fitness on here, although I do workout - I just don't obsess over it.

Disclaimer: Sometimes I show my belly button on here *gasp* I know, it's hard to handle sometimes, but just wanted you to be sure what kind of person you're friending.

Replies

• KeepGood
    KeepGood Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Disclaimer: Sometimes I show my belly button on here *gasp* I know, it's hard to handle sometimes, but just wanted you to be sure what kind of person you're friending.

:o Mind...............................................blown :D
  • Starving101
    Starving101 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I should warn you, showing your belly button might make me long for more"double gasp"
  • williamdolce
    williamdolce Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello I would like to add you if you dont mind I am 40 here and highly motivated
  • l0sewe1ght41
    l0sewe1ght41 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am new to this whole process also. I know that this is going to work because I finally have admitted I need help in doing this. I would love to have friends along the way. I don't know how to add friends but hopefully you wouldn't mind company on this trip