3 more lb to 1/2 way point

I started this journey with a specific weight in mind. I had 50 lbs to lose to get to that weight...I have currently lost 22 lbs ..3 more and I am at my 1/2 way point I should be extremely happy. Which part of me is..but another part of me thinks 50 is not going to be enough. My BMI will be right at the top of healthy for my height...when I look at myself I don't see much change from 22 lbs ago so I don't feel that 27 more lbs will make a difference. My goal is 170 and I haven't weighed that since I think 7th grade so I have NO idea what that looks like on me. I guess I'm just scared I am going to have ANOTHER 25 to go after I hit my goal ...ugh

Replies

• julescba04
    julescba04 Posts: 40 Member
    Hi hi hi. 22 lbs is a lot!!! You should be congratulating yourself..

Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror..... you are eternity and you are the mirror.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    I want to stop you right there - you need to give yourself FAR more credit than you are already! 22lbs is an amazing loss. Take this process one step at a time. You are HALF WAY toward your first goal - think how badly you wanted to say that a few months ago?!

Maybe you'll reach goal and decide to lose more. Maybe you'll decide to stop losing BEFORE you even get there. Maybe you'll get to goal and think "I DID IT!!!!!". This is all about working with how we feel. You are doing fantastically. Well done :)
  • mhollencamp102012
    mhollencamp102012 Posts: 165 Member
    Thanks gals...I know its a lot..its the same 20lbs I've lost 10 times before.. Its the next 30 that scare the hell out of me!