I'd love some 40ish female friends

Options
cnbbnc
cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
Hi! I'm new here and looking for some ladies who are around my age (43) who are trying to lose some weight and finding it to be more of a challenge than it used to be!

My goal is to lose 20lbs and so far with clean eating and working out, my scale isn't budging. Hoping I can learn from some of you! Thanks. :)

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Mfp ....Feel free to add me ...Wishing you much success :)
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    You can add me. 48 and have lost 25+ with 40 more to go.
  • godwinmm
    godwinmm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new here too! I'm not sure if I'm set up correctly to add people or be added. I'm playing with it a little today. Just started phen today also looking for female 40ish friends!
  • katsmo
    katsmo Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 and an old soul. I log pretty religiously and have an open, honest diary. I've slowly lost about 20 pounds here.
  • BethAnnieT
    BethAnnieT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Same here -- 40 and have been struggling for 3 years to lose this last 12 pounds or so. :)
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    katsmo wrote: »
    I'm 36 and an old soul. I log pretty religiously and have an open, honest diary. I've slowly lost about 20 pounds here.

How are you logging food? Are you weighing everything on a scale? In another thread I was told I'm overeating, despite my measuring cups/spoons/scale. Frustrating because I HAVE been trying to be accurate..... Apparently I'm not doing it right though.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's been struggling Beth.

• amazetome
    amazetome Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 45. When I first starting trying to lose weight last December, it took over a month for the scale to budge. Now I'm down 45 pounds, but the last 20 are coming off an ounce or two at a time. Feel free to friend me and maybe we can motivate each other!
  • shellbelle0210
    shellbelle0210 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'll be 39 next month. It is harder now for me to lose weight than what it was 10 years ago. :(
  • annkito
    annkito Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 41 and have slowly lost just a couple pounds. Will keep going though. Feel free to add me!
  • hotyoga2013
    hotyoga2013 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 45 and have been trying to lose about 10 lbs for a while. Just started the September Challenge. Feel free to add me!
  • sandraknusta
    sandraknusta Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello I want to lose 20 more lbs and I'm 40 Yrs old. Its so much harder to lose now that we're older .:/