How do you feel when you exercise?

Options
124»

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I feel strong when I lift. And beastly strong when I'm lifting and not in a deficit. I hate cardio with a passion so I don't really feel great when I'm doing that, except I'm trying to find new activities to keep me moving. I just got a bike and it's exciting. Plus I can use it to run errands so it's totally utilitarian.

Anyway I don't think I'm answering this thread properly. I DO feel really great when I finish a workout, even though I was so close to convincing myself to skip because I'm tired or busy.
  • AdmireDeVoll
    AdmireDeVoll Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere that the first 10-20 mins are the hardest because basically your body is like wtf is going on and then after awhile its like oh your exercising here's some fuel to help you out. Which makes sense because the first 15 mins kill me but after that I can make it to an hour easy
  • MGarcia0504
    MGarcia0504 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    kami3006 wrote: »
    Strong. Focused. Driven. Determined.

This absolutely! I love to lift. Having a plan and carrying out while the outside world melts away. By the time I'm done, I'm hot, sweaty, energetic, elated, and wishing my husband was coming through the door. ;)

That's exactly how I feel! Even worse on the weekends because my husband and I will lift together.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    kami3006 wrote: »
    Strong. Focused. Driven. Determined.

This absolutely! I love to lift. Having a plan and carrying out while the outside world melts away. By the time I'm done, I'm hot, sweaty, energetic, elated, and wishing my husband was coming through the door. ;)

That's exactly how I feel! Even worse on the weekends because my husband and I will lift together.

:p
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Amped!!!
  • piperdown44
    piperdown44 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    Great, weak, strong, tired, energized, sore, focused, stiff, powerful. Just depends on the day.