Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

lose 20 pounds by new years

Replies

• ryannreneexo
    ryannreneexo Posts: 15 Member
    Meeee! Anyone can add me
  • dontgiveup2319
    dontgiveup2319 Posts: 145 Member
    I'm in! I'm actually doing the group of losing 20 lbs by Christmas but I can do this too! I've lost 17 lbs so far. I weigh 191.8 and I want to weigh 140-150. I still have a ways to go but always looking for New challenges and friends :)
  • zuris_mommy
    zuris_mommy Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in! Add me, please!
  • lisn0410
    lisn0410 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi. I am brand new, only joining yesterday. 20 pounds (10 kilos) by Xmas .... count me in. Anyone here from Australia?
  • MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    still 270 but old style scale so only can see a pound or more . but last week was just hitting this week slightly under so i am guessing .5 of a pound loss
  • ind5p
    ind5p Posts: 9 Member
    I'd love to join! I'm 202 and my goal is 180! Feeling a little discouraged this AM , so maybe this will be some added motivation !
  • knichols31
    knichols31 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm in too! New here and in need of some weight loss buddies. I'm currently 175 would love to ultimately get to 140!
  • knichols31
    knichols31 Posts: 6 Member
    Anyone can add me as well! :)
  • crose1992
    crose1992 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello, i've decided to try out MFP as my tracker, and found this thread. I would like to join as well! I'm 5'1, and my weight today was 153, my dream weight would be around 115-120 and if I can succeed with you guys, I would be nearing my goal at New Years :)

Feel free to add me as well. I sure need the motivation
  • Simply_4_me
    Simply_4_me Posts: 26 Member
    Yay! This 20 before News Years begins today! 9/6 start 219....here we go!
  • janettenellies
    janettenellies Posts: 24 Member
    I'm in too! Hopefully together we can all motivate each other. Feel free to add me. :) 161lbs today.
  • lacierostermanglenn
    lacierostermanglenn Posts: 2 Member
    edited September 2015
    I would like to join in too! I am new but NEED motivation and accountability! 226 today
  • topathemorning
    topathemorning Posts: 346 Member
    I'm at 248, and would love to get down to 228 or 225 just to round it off a bit.
  • sakurablush
    sakurablush Posts: 104 Member
    If it's not too late to join I'm in.

Currently weighing in at 153 ibs, and looking to weigh 135ish by the end of the year.
  • Hello,
    I would really like to join this Challenge. I need this motivation
  • SquatSally
    SquatSally Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in! Starting at 150. :s
  • Hello,
  • Hello,
  • MargaretLunan
    a few did not give me weight yet but we have 33 people in the group our combined weights that i have is 4352.3
  • MargaretLunan
    good luck everyone