• topathemorning
    topathemorning Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    How is everybody doing?
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    How is everybody doing?

Slacked on the water so I'm bloated! Make sure you all drink your water!
  • funkymunky12
    funkymunky12 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Let's do this! Chug a gallon of water, and eat well.

Thats a really good tip, I have deffo not been drinking enough water gonna start measuring it into bottles in the morning and make sure I have a good amount each day
  • funkymunky12
    Options
    mspotter56 wrote: »
    I have been doing good tracking my food every day for over 100 days, but I didn't weigh myself for a month and I found out today I gained 10 pounds! I want to lose 20 by New Years as well to get down to 220 lbs. I want to join in this effort and need the support of you all because I have been struggling with stress and eating too much sugar.

Welcome to the group, sugar is deffo my struggle too especially when I am stressed so I know how you feel
  • orlybayu
    orlybayu Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Started at 260. Now I'm 235~~~
  • bekba09
    bekba09 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Started at 209 and now I'm at 194. I would like to get to 135 or back to my prepregnancy size (size 6). I'm short so 135 is a healthy weight when I'm not lifting.
    So my goal weight for New Years will be 175.
  • NezyRumRunner
    NezyRumRunner Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hello All!
    I actually gained this week...i have been intaking more carbs due to 3 races 3 weekends in a row, but I feel strong, so its ok!
  • iambelkys
    iambelkys Posts: 22 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I feel horrible! I went off track and now Im not even sure I can make it to 166 by New Years. Right now I'm at 182lbs. I felt so committed to doing this. Don't you hate it when you self-sabotage.
    iambelkys wrote: »
    I'm in!
    Sw:186
    Gw (by Jan 1st) : 166

12 weeks to go. So I'll have to loose 1.6 pound a week to reach the goal. Aweome way to start the year.

Let's do this!!

• rdbasile
    rdbasile Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Hope the candy wasn't too much of a temptation. I had some, but didn't go overboard.

Sw: 202 10 days ago
    Gw: 182

I'm currently at 198.6

Not a dramatic loss, but I"ll take it.
    Goal this week: 197.6 by Sun.

8.5 weeks to go! That's 2 pounds a week. I got this! Consider it done.

How is everyone else doing?
  • rdbasile
    Options
    lost 6,2 so far since sept 1

273 this week down 2 pounds more.8.2 lost since sept 1

11 pounds since sept 1 270.2 this week

two more pounds 268.2 .13 since sept. 1

Great job Margaret! Keep it up!
  • rdbasile
    Options
    Jodiemdws wrote: »
    Down to 152.4 was at 155 when joined 20 lbs by New Years. But originally started at 165. So I'm happy so far with what I've lost. :)

Great loss Jodie! Keep it up!
  • rdbasile
    Options
    saitiffeh wrote: »
    Checking in!
    Started at 204, down to 196 now... 8 pounds down, to go! I can do this! I am also totally wearing my size 16 jeans today!

Great job! Keep it up!
  • NezyRumRunner
    NezyRumRunner Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    orlybayu wrote: »

Wow! Grt progress!
  • pccdebbie
    pccdebbie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in. I am just starting at 230.210 by New Year's would be fantastic!
  • rdbasile
    Options
    orlybayu wrote: »

Great Job! Keep it up!
  • MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    Options
    this next couple weeks is the hardest time for me of the year because sweats are sitting in my house. i can do it i know i can
  • funkymunky12
    Options
    I feel horrible! I went off track and now Im not even sure I can make it to 166 by New Years. Right now I'm at 182lbs. I felt so committed to doing this. Don't you hate it when you self-sabotage.
    I'm in!
    Sw:186
    Gw (by Jan 1st) : 166

12 weeks to go. So I'll have to loose 1.6 pound a week to reach the goal. Aweome way to start the year.

Let's do this!!

I know just how you feel have had a terrible couple of days diet wise, have picked up a knee injury so had been feeling a bit sorry for myself!! Just what you need when you can't exercise much, more calories!!
  • healthy721
    healthy721 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Last week weight 196.8
    CW:193.8
    Nye gw:176
    So far on track for the challenge!
  • Lynzdee18
    Lynzdee18 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Lynzdee18 wrote: »
    September 6th - 175#
    Yesterday October 28- 164.6#
    I have new scales which I think weight correctly at about 6# more than the old sticky ones..... But I will take a 10.4# loss in 6.5 weeks! :)

Okay. Weighing this morning. 164.4 today. Just over 9 pounds to go for this challenge. At thus rate I will need the 61 days to lose that!

I am putting in much more walking the past two weeks, and have begun circuit training and my teeny arm muscles are a tad less teeny..... Lol. Must buy a tape measure to see if everything is shrinking.... Left the tape measure behind in my summer home!

• MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    Options
    September 6th - 175#
    Yesterday October 28- 164.6#
    I have new scales which I think weight correctly at about 6# more than the old sticky ones..... But I will take a 10.4# loss in 6.5 weeks! :)

Okay. Weighing this morning. 164.4 today. Just over 9 pounds to go for this challenge. At thus rate I will need the 61 days to lose that!

I am putting in much more walking the past two weeks, and have begun circuit training and my teeny arm muscles are a tad less teeny..... Lol. Must buy a tape measure to see if everything is shrinking.... Left the tape measure behind in my summer home!
    right on plan way to go