Replies

• BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Arynamber
    Arynamber Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm late to the party.. but I would also like to be 20 pounds lighter by Jan 1st. My Dr. says this is a healthy goal. I am 151 right now and would like to be 131-135 by then.
    SW:151
  • Arynamber
    Arynamber Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Lgard77 wrote: »
    Starting weight 300
    (I can't believe my thyroid has caused this much weight gain..)

I have hypo and I feel your struggles!
  • MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    Options
    Lgard77 wrote: »
    Starting weight 300
    (I can't believe my thyroid has caused this much weight gain..)

you are not the only person to feel that way. i could not understand why i was gaining but doing more when i was told my thyroid was acting up. but pills are helping
  • cherrie1969
    cherrie1969 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    checking in a little late I am at 229.4 lost 3 pounds I did the bubble run which I walked it was great I had fun.I am thinking on entering a 10 k for February I have 8.8 pounds left to go we will see what this week brings me I hope everyone is doing good on there loss if not do not give up keep trying.
  • taichilass
    taichilass Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm on board with this. I have been working on this for almost a month and have lost 3 lbs. I realized yesterday that I had my job set as active instead of a little active on this site. It really effected my daily calorie goal. After recalibration my calorie goal is 600 less than it was before. Hopefully with the adjustment made I will have the pounds slide off
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    checking in a little late I am at 229.4 lost 3 pounds I did the bubble run which I walked it was great I had fun.I am thinking on entering a 10 k for February I have 8.8 pounds left to go we will see what this week brings me I hope everyone is doing good on there loss if not do not give up keep trying.

way to go
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    taichilass wrote: »
    I'm on board with this. I have been working on this for almost a month and have lost 3 lbs. I realized yesterday that I had my job set as active instead of a little active on this site. It really effected my daily calorie goal. After recalibration my calorie goal is 600 less than it was before. Hopefully with the adjustment made I will have the pounds slide off

i never follow the cal goal they give me it is always way to high i think mine was like 2000 cal.a day changed to 1300 and usually less between 11 and 12 often in the 1000 bur never lower. i also do not weigh my food so my amounts can be off sometimes
  • sip14
    sip14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    loosing baby weight and would love to start the New Year with the weight gone so I can start working on loosing my real weight! starting at 174 lbs and need motivation, please add me!
  • saitiffeh
    saitiffeh Posts: 251 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Checking in!
    Started at 204, down to 196 now... 8 pounds down, to go! I can do this! I am also totally wearing my size 16 jeans today!
  • NezyRumRunner
    NezyRumRunner Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    saitiffeh wrote: »
    Checking in!
    Started at 204, down to 196 now... 8 pounds down, to go! I can do this! I am also totally wearing my size 16 jeans today!

Wow! So cool! congrats!
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    saitiffeh wrote: »
    Checking in!

good work
  • Ashtoretet
    Ashtoretet Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Think I will join this but it'll be a tight squeeze to make this goal with Christmas coming up!

SW: 154
    CW: 154
    GW: 134
  • tigjer
    tigjer Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Im on board! Ill be doing Turbofire/CLX

CW: 178
    GW: 145
  • lizwooshy
    lizwooshy Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Late to it, but here are my stats:

Weight as of September 1st- 161 lbs.
    Weight as of today (Oct 23)- 152 lbs
    Desired weight by New Years-142
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    Ashtoretet wrote: »
    Think I will join this but it'll be a tight squeeze to make this goal with Christmas coming up!

SW: 154
    CW: 154
    GW: 134

i started this in sept so from now i would think 10 is right
  • funkymunky12
    funkymunky12 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Gutted stayed the same this week :( Was really good too so was a bit frustrated and have been dreadful today with my food.... Best get back on the wagon tomorrow and hope that next week I get a good result
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    lost 6,2 so far since sept 1

273 this week down 2 pounds more.8.2 lost since sept 1

11 pounds since sept 1 270.2 this week
  • Lu_wallace06
    Lu_wallace06 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing?
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member