lose 20 pounds by new years

Options

Replies

• denicecruz75
    denicecruz75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need the motivation! Positive energy! Is it still ok to join? I originally lost over 100 lbs but due to health issues I gained 40lbs in the last 4 yrs. My goal is to go back to 135-140lbs! I recently lost 5 lbs... Current weight 179 and I'm 5'0...
  • wc1691
    wc1691 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I ate a Carne Asada burrito for lunch! I know it was bad for me, but it tasted sooooo good.
  • lindamae52
    lindamae52 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I suck. I don't think I will make it
  • Jvizzle2015
    Jvizzle2015 Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Started at 240, now 222. Would like to get my fat butt down to 205 by the end of the year. Goal to be under 220 by Sunday. Add me if you'd like.
  • mossiejoe
    mossiejoe Posts: 6 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I'm in..... ;) 5lbs down since 9-1. Want to hit under 190 so bad
  • b646
    b646 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have never joined any on-line community and had trouble finding this thread again but reached out to someone who had friended me and I found it. Thanks. By joining and thinking that I would need to report next week has made me much more conscious of what I am eating and whether or not I go to the gym. So far so good - Two days in.

SW 197
    CW 194
    GW 174 - Jan. 1, 2016
  • muniraeid
    muniraeid Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm currently down to 142 and ultimate is so weigh between 116-121and if I succeed with you guys I'll be within my goal my New Years! How will this work?
  • jtcosgro
    jtcosgro Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    muniraeid wrote: »
    Count me in! I'm currently down to 142 and ultimate is so weigh between 116-121and if I succeed with you guys I'll be within my goal my New Years! How will this work?

I am new to all this too. I just friended lots of people on this thread and I was planning on being more social with everyone and supportive. I was also planning on checking this thread and giving updates ect. :) if anyone wants to add me please do! - Jeanne
  • kashakabedeau
    kashakabedeau Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in my aim is to be 120lbs of muscles right now I am 143 with 0 muscle mass
  • MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    Options
    if people give me your loss each week i will let you know how we are doing. friending everyone and supporting
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    mossiejoe wrote: »
    I'm in..... ;) 5lbs down since 9-1. Want to hit under 190 so bad

doing great
  • iambelkys
    iambelkys Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    Sw:186
    Gw (by Jan 1st) : 166

12 weeks to go. So I'll have to loose 1.6 pound a week to reach the goal. Aweome way to start the year.

Let's do this!!
  • bignat716
    bignat716 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me. I can use the motivation. Thanks and good luck to everyone.
  • 9thwardchick
    9thwardchick Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I need the motivation and support. I am at 184 would like to be 140. If I could lose 16 pounds by December 31st, I'd be jumping for joy. I need help. Thanks y'all. Add me as a friend, if you want to.
  • fluffypinkpetuvian
    Options
    Hi I would love to be added in and also get some motivation :)
  • Shrinking_Kathryn
    Options
    i am 270 and would like to be 250 by new years. who wants to join me.we can help each other do it

Similar weight! Would love to join you!
  • dianaananthan
    dianaananthan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi new to this.
    Would love to lose 20lbs by New Years.
    SW 160
    GW 140
    How does this forum work? And how can I add people?!
  • TheGetFitGal
    TheGetFitGal Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am 130lbs and want to loose 6pounds by new years! So that's 2 pounds each month!Started logging in daily signs 7 th Oct 15! Please add me if you have similar goals!
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    lost 6,2 so far since sept 1

273 this week down 2 pounds more.8.2 lost since sept 1
  • 4987hamm
    4987hamm Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    SW: 253
    CW: 249
    Ate some things I shouldn't have yesterday, effected my IBS and left me so bloated today I've gained 3lb. Should be gone in a day or two.
    I know it's not my true weight but, it's what the scale says today so I report it :)