60 pounds to lose, need more friends for support! :-)

Options
Hi everyone! I'm new to myfitnesspal and would like some help getting started :) I lost all the weight in 2012 but gained it all back and now I want a much healthier lifestyle so I can finally feel successful. Any help would be appreciated and I love meeting people and wanna support other people as well :)

Replies

• donna70s
    donna70s Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have 77 lbs to lose
  • hblack5
    hblack5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I would love to help you on your journey. I have 20 pounds that I would like to lose. For me it is all about motivation and accountability!
  • ealoubier
    ealoubier Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of work as well!
  • donna70s
    Options
    Here to support each other
  • krystchenerin
    krystchenerin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies I have 36-40 pounds to lose! Any support or tips would be greatly appreciated
  • donna70s
    Options
    Only just started on my journey but here to support x
  • wayne206
    wayne206 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    40lbs to lose. 15lbs out of the way now. i havn't lost any in 3 or 4 days. they quit falling off. i'm logging everything on mfp. i cant give up though. no sodas since 8-6. only water. hang in there everyone.
  • donna70s
    Options
    Congratulations on the 15lbs loss
  • YAHWEH56
    YAHWEH56 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Add me I still have some weight to lose and I'm up for a motivational partner!!!
  • MamaGemini123
    MamaGemini123 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have 60 to lose 40 os my dream right now.
  • fitgirlhunty
    fitgirlhunty Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Added everyone! :) Can't wait till we all reach our goals! We can do it :-)
  • kekebrc
    kekebrc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 70 pounds to lose
  • fitgirlhunty
    fitgirlhunty Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Added you! I'm here for motivation and support! :)
  • Rimeyz
    Rimeyz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 68 pounds to lose, I feel you :cry: let's keep the good work
  • Melso3
    Melso3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have about 60 pounds to lose. I lost around 40 pounds in the beginning of 2012 but got a new job and I've gained it all back. :( I'd love to find some new friends to encourage/get inspired from along the way. :#
  • Pstone10
    Pstone10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hear to help, I have for a start 60lbs to loose, I am trying to help people so it helps me, so lets keep writing and comparing notes to give each other encouragement, if you need a recipe for a certain food I may be able to help as I love to cook, or may be help with alternatives that are less calories. Just reply on this post and I will keep reading in case you need me :)
  • laurenmarisol
    laurenmarisol Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I think accountability is key for me too! I have 40 pounds to loose! Let me know how I can help.
  • donna70s
    Options
    It's such a pain logging every morsel that passes my lips nut to be fair only actually started logging today. I'm sure after a while it just becomes second nature x
  • sakurablush
    sakurablush Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you wish to.

I'm about half way to my goal, having lost 38 ibs and looking to lose 33 more. Best of luck to the OP and everyone posting here xx. We can do this!
  • scott608
    scott608 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Me too!

I REALLY want to live a healthy and balanced life, not just diet.

So, here I am back on MFP. I had set a goal to lose 70 lbs... and I did it. And I kept it off for over a year. Then I proceeded to get lazy, and put it all back on.

I've taken 20 of it back off, but have 50 lbs to go... again. Ugh.
    I know how to lose weight. I just don't know how to get my head (or heart) around a new "healthy lifestyle", instead of just dieting. I want to have all the energy I need to love the people who matter most to me.

It has to be permanent. I want to be comfortable in my own skin.
    I really need to learn to STOP hating... but really START to love life, instead of food.

I'm done with the roller coaster. :-)

Scott - September 2015