Need motivational friends to follow

Options
hi! I'm looking for some friends to follow who are happy to show their daily food intake. I get so overwhelmed trying to figure out what to eat in a day and I love seeing how real people do it. Simply put, can I follow you? Thxs!

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    As you peruse the boards, Friend people whose posts you like. No one is running after you to be their friend! Posts like this don't work.
  • Got_Discipline
    Got_Discipline Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am not sure how much help my diary will be to u, but we can provide each other support.........If u would like
  • RobinSturgeon
    RobinSturgeon Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanxs Mostly Water.
  • Ewoks1
    Ewoks1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My opinion, MostlyWater was rude to you. I'm ewoks1. I don't post my meals everyday (busy life) but when I do I have healthy meals. Mostly from sites like Cooking Light. I lost 20 lbs over 4 months. I let myself slip up during vacations, but would get back in track after. I will say this, logging your food is the way to lose weight. You see where you are frittering away empty calories, you learn to eat smarter!
  • Jennitalia14
    Jennitalia14 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I agree with Ewoks, logging food has been key to me losing weight (as well as being aware of why the weight was put on -- hello alcohol!) The more friends the merrier =)
  • RobinSturgeon
    Options
    Thanxs so much. I knew there would be kind hearted people out there...looking forward to following your progress and hopefully having some of my own
  • creay2012
    creay2012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Sent request. Don't know how much help my log will be im just getting back on track
  • RobinSturgeon
    Options
    Thxs so much.
  • honeybunch656
    honeybunch656 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello I write my food diary every day and are happy for anyone to add me .I've kept off 22 kilos for 19 years not easy at times so I'm here to support motivate and maintain we all need each other I feel.
  • PaulMcGee2015
    PaulMcGee2015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I can only echo all (with the exception of 1) comments above... More friends, more inspiration - more success!!
  • TheRealMichelle0111
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. My diary is open. I don't see any reason to keep what I eat a secret.
  • hookandy
    hookandy Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Also sent friend request, my diary shows the good the bad and the down right ugly, but on the whole I dont do too badly
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,637 Member
    Options
    I suspect we don't have a lot in common (I'm older, 59; childless/widowed; vegetarian), but feel free to friend me if you like. I'm logging daily now, lost around 26 pounds pre-MFP and about 12 since signing on, and have been happily active (regular rowing, spin class, etc.) for over a decade. My diary is open to friends.
  • erinp523
    erinp523 Posts: 50 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Hello! I will send you a request. I have lost 44lbs and currently weight 131. Not sure if I will lose more or maintain. I'm just seeing what my body does at this point. My diary is open but just an fyi I log both good and bad. Weekdays are usually much better so weekends you may see some treats in there but hopefully you will get some ideas. If you have any questions let me know!
  • erinp523
    erinp523 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I actually can't send a request through my phone so feel free to add me otherwise when I get to my computer I will try to find you.
  • lynnweil1985
    lynnweil1985 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    erinp523 wrote: »
    Hello! I will send you a request. I have lost 44lbs and currently weight 131. Not sure if I will lose more or maintain. I'm just seeing what my body does at this point. My diary is open but just an fyi I log both good and bad. Weekdays are usually much better so weekends you may see some treats in there but hopefully you will get some ideas. If you have any questions let me know!

I liked that you put you log both good and bad... I think that's the point. I mean no is perfect.. but logging is tough sometimes but it does keep you accountable for each bite and each sip.. so kudos for tracking it all. :) and I went ahead and sent you a request. Thanks
  • blasphemouspagen
    Options
    As you peruse the boards, Friend people whose posts you like. No one is running after you to be their friend! Posts like this don't work.

This was rude as f.
  • RobinSturgeon
    Options
    Thank you all for your support and honesty! We have bad days and good days ( or meals) I've already looked through some diaries and I'm so happy to see I'm not the only one who eats a salad then 3 glasses of wine
  • RobinSturgeon
    Options
    I love it.
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    I suspect we don't have a lot in common (I'm older, 59; childless/widowed; vegetarian), but feel free to friend me if you like. I'm logging daily now, lost around 26 pounds pre-MFP and about 12 since signing on, and have been happily active (regular rowing, spin class, etc.) for over a decade. My diary is open to friends.

• amelialoveshersnacks
    Options

Oh look! She's getting friend requests. Are you?

Whatta meanie