Here is my reward what's yours?

Options

Replies

• BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options
    When I am 15 pounds from my goal weight I am going to get a road bike to complement my current recumbent. It should be just in time for rainy season here so I'll be able to keep riding through the winter. I chose 15 pounds from my goal weight as I think that being able to continue to ride will be a great help to reach that weight.
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    After losing 20 more pounds, I'm getting a VO2max/ max HR test. I figure my pounds will start to come off slower around there, so knowing my VO2max/ HRmax will take the guesswork out of the calorie burn count and assist in making a good weight loss plan for myself. Plus, I should be fit enough to withstand the test by then :laugh:

And 20 more pounds after THAT... a trip to either Hawaii or St. John!
  • mghane
    mghane Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My reward after reaching my goal: Health :), a photo shoot with the hubster, and maybe some shoes lol.
  • Twylyght
    Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Once I get toned and to the shape I want I'm going to get a tattoo! Its going to start by my belly button and go all the way up my side! Super excited! Have the design all picked out now I just have to lose those last 4 lbs, tone up a lil more and save some major dough :)
  • sarahlouisah
    sarahlouisah Posts: 116
    Options
    I will buy a pair of skinny jeans and a fitted top as will be time to stop hiding in baggy clothes plus new haircut to finish off my new look
  • TerriMama23
    Options
    Hubby gonna buy me new clothes ...
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I want a tattoo when I hit my goal weight. It sounds kind of stupid and nerdy but ever since I saw the definition on wikipedia of the infinity symbol meaning "without bound or end" I've been thinking I really want one as a tattoo for a symbol of the journey that is my weight loss and how it's never really over.

I got a tattoo when I started losing a couple of months ago (the first time I REALLY tried). It has one dot, then three dots underneath it, then five dots underneath that (symbolising 135kg - my starting weight). Under that, the words "Never Again". It inspires me EVERY SINGLE DAY, and I keep my HR watch on that wrist so that every time I check my heart rate (and think that I'm dying) during a workout, I know why I'm doing it.
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I am treating myself to a Louis Vuitton purse. My friend guys has offered to give me a portion of the purchase price. I am so excited. I have gone to the store and picked out the purse I want.
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    If I ever get below 200, I am going to rock a new foot tattoo. I have always wanted one, but it is not easy to carry off a foot tattoo. Maybe if I get below 200, I will feel sexy enough to pull it off. :smokin:
  • GGMarie1501
    Options
    I started at 206 and am currently at 201. When I get to my first goal.. which is to be in the 190s and out of the 200 area I'm going to go shopping which I love to do even if I'm buying for my kids. Then when I get to the 180s I get a pair of new boots. 170s a new haircut.. 160s a new bikini.. and 150s new clothes cause I'm really really gonna need it. :) I'm so excited and can't wait!!

Oh and hubby's getting sexy lingerie for christmas. LMAO!! Before we got married he kept going on and on about me wearing lingerie and I didn't want to cause of my extra weight and I was pregnant at the time. So now he's getting a healthier wife and sexy lingerie. Think that'll shut him up?? :)
  • italiansweetheart
    italiansweetheart Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just want to be able to wear a dress. Havn't worn one since I was in 8th grade. :laugh: :happy:
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    when i hit my goal weight i'm taking a mini vaca at the camp ground and i'm going to strut around the pool in my bikini. :bigsmile:
  • JessesGirl05
    JessesGirl05 Posts: 253
    Options
    other then new clothes (since it will be a must after losing so much weight), i wont get any rewards.
  • sschiano
    sschiano Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    once i hit my short goal of 140 (thats -15 lbs from what i started and im halfway there!!!) im getting a new haircut because ive been growing it out for a while now. then when i hit my actual goal of 125 ( -15lbs more) im going to visit my friends in california and hit the beach and party it up!!!!!!!

also im going to pack up all my 'fat' clothes and donate them away to goodwill!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just know its going to feel so good to be rid of these huge clothes and have a beautiful wardrobe!!!!!
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Great goal!!

For the first 10lbs I lose I'm buying a bikini I saw at Target.. Very cute!

Then for my goal weight.. (after I keep it off for 6 months) I'm getting a back tattoo.. Its a clover and in each leaf I'm putting my kids names... I have four kiddos. And then underneath it'll say I'm Lucky
  • mlweaver89
    mlweaver89 Posts: 35
    Options
    I'm getting my first tattoo when I hit my goal weight.
  • losriama
    losriama Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I think new clothes are always a good reward.

In my case I think I would also go for a nice spa day with either a massage, facial or manicure/pedicure.... just to add to the wellness feeling of losing the extra pounds and wearing your new outfit.

Best of luck and keep up the good work!!!
  • merrycat
    merrycat Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy myself something sexy and kind of body hugging. I've always felt to embarrased to dress sexily.
  • hairypete1138
    hairypete1138 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've got a few planned at the moment. I want to get myself something when I break through the 20 stone (280lb) barrier, bu I'm not sure what yet - maybe another tattoo...
    The big one will be when I get under 100kg (220lb), at which point I'm planning to book a track racing or rally driving day. I've always wanted to do something like that, but the maximum weight limit has always been a barrier. Not for long though! Then of course, I'm going to have to buy a whole new wardrobe (or at least a suit and a couple of pairs of jeans)
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    When I get under 200 pounds, I am going to buy myself a really nice bike computer. I want one so badly!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!