Hi!

Options
my name is Mysti. I am 30 lbs overweight :'( I went to a weight loss clinic yesterday and today started taking phentermine (sp). I didn't eat great today but way better than usual! I always binge eat, I don't know why I do this!! Any tips? I hate the way I look and feel right now and just want to stop eating so much!

Replies

• ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Hello, all things considered 30 lbs. is not too much, maybe you should try to occupy your mind in other things to keep your mind off thinking about eating. I also used to bind eat because of a deep depression, so once I controlled, or managed, the depression triggers I was able to control the binge eating. One step at a time, and you will do wonders.
  • ALSABLUE
    ALSABLUE Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started phentermine today as well. I am also 30-40 lbs overweight. Been trying to lose weight for a while so I tried a lot of diet and exercise first. Didn't work because I also binge eat and eat late in the evening. I have actually stayed under calorie goal and didn't have any sweets at all today. I even ran with my husband since I had more energy. I'm hoping this will help me make better choices. I'm only on it for three months so I've got some work to do! Good luck on your journey!

• bnm1979
    bnm1979 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Add me! I just started Phentermine too!