30 day shred question

Options
Ok I feel kinda stupid asking this but....Do I do the same workout everyday for 30 days? I know there are 3 levels and I'm sure I can go from level to level but if I stay at level 1 do I do the same exercises for all 30 days?

Replies

• Tereztaylor07
    Options
    Usually it's level one for ten days, level two ten days, then finish level 3 ten days. If that's too fast (or slow) go at your own pace.
  • ZoeMJ
    ZoeMJ Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm not 100% certain but I think you're supposed to do 10 days of each level. Level 1 is tough enough for me!
  • SueEllen7
    SueEllen7 Posts: 32
    Options
    Glad you asked! I didn't know either!
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Nope-the way I understand it is you're supposed to do each level for 10 days straight. So 10 days on Level 1, then 10 days on Level 2, then 10 days on Level 3. Keeps your muscles guessing and each level increases the difficulty

But here's my question- are we supposed to do it every single day with no rest days? When I was weight training at the gym I always took at least a day off to give my muscles repair time- like if I worked arms on Monday I didn't work them again until Wednesday. With 30 Day Shred it seems like we are supposed to do it every day and that doesn't give our muscles time to repair
  • SueEllen7
    SueEllen7 Posts: 32
    Options
    Me too! I thought I was pretty strong...I walk fast, lift heavy things....not a weakling at all...but man, I was stunned!
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    I have done each level for ten days straight and then move to the next. But, I see a lot of people say that you do one level until it is no longer challenging to you, then move on to the next. I think either way would work. Good luck!
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    Oh, and that was not a stupid question. I had to look it up when I started bc I didn't really know :)
  • Tereztaylor07
    Options
    I asked once about the every day thing, and I was told it isn't maxing out any muscles (like heavy training), so it's okay to do daily. But if you are extremely sore, I wouldn't push it. I have no idea if that's true or not though lol.
  • Monicazumba2013
    Monicazumba2013 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    The 30 day shred is supposed to be completed for the whole 30 days, everyday. Level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days, and level 3 for 10 days. I do not do them everyday. I did do it for 14 days in a row and then had to take a break because of an injury. I try to do it as often as i can, but i am sure i would see more results if i did them everyday!!!
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    When I did it before, I did each level for 30 days. Im not sure if that was right or not but, I do know I was getting bored for 30 days on the same thing.

My advice would be 10 days on each level. When I do the 30 day again, Im doing 10 days each level.