Motivational friends out there?

Options
Hey :), 20 y/o male, 5"8, 168lbs, preferably want to go down to around 150lbs by December. Giving me a total of 10 weeks to lose 18lbs, that's roughly 2lb a week to lose!

Anyone out there; guy or girl that needs motivation or wants to give me some - I'd like that (:

Friendly and love sticking to diets so any type of person that would like to share diet plans, exercises, anything at all, be my guest!

Replies

• breg101
    breg101 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in the last ten pounds of my journey and motivation will be good for both of us, i think. Let me know (:
  • Shaun1564
    Shaun1564 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    breg101 wrote: »
    Hey I'm in the last ten pounds of my journey and motivation will be good for both of us, i think. Let me know (:

I'll send a request your way(: nice to meet you
  • Farrell913
    Farrell913 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I defo need motivation and I am happy to motivate. I am aiming for 2lb a week as well as I feel that is a realistic goal. Well good luck on your journey :)
  • Shaun1564
    Options
    gsmart913 wrote: »
    I defo need motivation and I am happy to motivate. I am aiming for 2lb a week as well as I feel that is a realistic goal. Well good luck on your journey :)

Haha well let me know what you plan to do every week to hit 2lb a week! Sure we can motivate each other :smile:
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)
    You can do this! Stick to tracking every thing you eat and working out regularly if you can! Wishing you the best of luck!
  • Shaun1564
    Options
    Welcome! :)
    You can do this! Stick to tracking every thing you eat and working out regularly if you can! Wishing you the best of luck!

Haha thank you :D hoping it'll work out for me!