Anyone tried the 21 Days Quick Fix?

Options
Just watched the commercial promotional program and am wondering, has anyone tried it? It looks pretty good to me.

Replies

• MondayJune22nd2015
    Options
    It's just another scam, they don't teach you anything about maintaining loss; after those 21 days/so you'll most likely gain all of the weight back & more. Before trying any of these methods, ask yourself: "Do I want to use this product, for the rest; of my life?", if the answer is: "No!", then never use it.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit is all you need. Seriously. Their commercials tell you only one side of their story.
  • choppie70
    choppie70 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    A food scale is a lot less money! Just weigh all of your food and make sure you are under your calorie allowance.

I know of several people who were all about the 21 Day Fix when they were on it, but all of them have gained all the weight back.
  • MilliDenney
    MilliDenney Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much, that totally helped!!!
  • dmcb24
    dmcb24 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have it and loved it. I am a coach. That being said you can find info about the diet on Pinterest but the workouts are great and you can only get those when you purchase the program.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    It lost me at 'Quick Fix'.

Stick with MFP and the advice offered here - Calories in, calories out. Eat at your deficit - the weight will go.

There is no such thing as quick fix. Only scams.
  • heatherlewisis
    heatherlewisis Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    It's just another scam, they don't teach you anything about maintaining loss; after those 21 days/so you'll most likely gain all of the weight back & more. Before trying any of these methods, ask yourself: "Do I want to use this product, for the rest; of my life?", if the answer is: "No!", then never use it.

I don't know about that... I work out using BodyShred... Do I want to use BodyShred for the rest of my life? Probably not... But it is doing my body a world of good as far as my fitness level and muscle toning... And I will take the concepts into the rest of my life going forward... If someone used 21 day fix as a stepping stone and a tool to start making better choices, that's not a bad thing... But yes, there are cheaper, simpler ways to achieve that.
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    The fact that it has "quick fix" in the name tells me that it's a load of crap, because there is no quick fix.
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    dmcb24 wrote: »
    I have it and loved it. I am a coach. That being said you can find info about the diet on Pinterest but the workouts are great and you can only get those when you purchase the program.

lol of course you love it you make money off selling people this scam
  • jaimekbee1219
    jaimekbee1219 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My friend does it - she's a "coach" and has had AMAZING results. That being said, she's been doing it pretty consistently since last October. She didn't have a lot to lose (even though she had twins), but she works hard. Her extremely overweight cousin is doing well on it too. They both push shakeology which is annoying (it's gross and the major part of the pyramid scheme).

I like the strength training work outs, but not the cardio or yoga (and I love yoga). As for the eating aspect of the program, it was just low glycemic eating. My experience was that it didn't give me enough calories. I have a super active job and really long days so I found myself binging a lot. The containers make it easy to measure out your food and is supposed to teach you to be able to eyeball portion sizes. I had some success with the program and plan to continue doing the strength training, but I prefer weighing and measuring my food.

Overall it's a decent program and pretty cheap compared to a lot of the other beach body work outs. I really just didn't like the cultish mentality of the company.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    I dislike beach body, they are a mlm scam company.
    You can find the actual workout on YouTube for free if you want to do it. and just use a food scale to weigh your foods. Eat at a calorie deficit and you'll lose weight.
  • marykate_1203
    marykate_1203 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Its all about portion control... all of the containers you can code them yourselves and buy them at walmart. Its all about control and modesty in your choices.