Water question

Options
I have a question,I was wondering if drinking ice water burns more cals then regular water.Also if drinking water when i feel hungry is a good idea...Not as a meal replacement though,just when i want to eat when im bored i drink water.

Replies

• AmyBMelt13
    AmyBMelt13 Posts: 20
    Options
    Yes!! Iced water lowers your core body temp and has to burn more calories to get it back up to 98.6 degrees. Also drinking some water if you feel hungry or bored but too early for a meal is a great idea!! Sometimes your just thirsty and not hungry so always go with a glass of water first!
  • xxjessikatxx
    Options
    I saw ont he doctors that the ice water burns more calories but not by much at all...And ya drinking water when your have hunger due to being bored works well i also chew gum and eat pickles if you like them they have no calories.
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Yes!! Iced water lowers your core body temp and has to burn more calories to get it back up to 98.6 degrees. Also drinking some water if you feel hungry or bored but too early for a meal is a great idea!! Sometimes your just thirsty and not hungry so always go with a glass of water first!
    Thank you! I wasn't sure on the ice water burning more cals but now i'll def be having ice in my water always
  • cassidystreasures
    Options
    I also add lemon juice to my ice water as I get bored with regular water. Gives it a little flavor, suppose to burn extra calories and makes it go down faster for me