60 pounds to lose, need more friends for support! :-)

Options
2»

Replies

• kyleeticknor7
    kyleeticknor7 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm trying to lose 65 lbs! I just started a few days ago on here! I would love to support you!! Add me so I can add you...I think that is how it works?! You can do this! We all can if we believe and work hard!!!
  • donna70s
    donna70s Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm trying to lose 65 lbs! I just started a few days ago on here! I would love to support you!! Add me so I can add you...I think that is how it works?! You can do this! We all can if we believe and work hard!!!

I have 77 to lose to add people, click on their name and it will give you the option to add x
  • healthydanni
    healthydanni Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!!!! I have about 60 pounds to loose and would love some help and motivation
  • TheDailyChallenge
    TheDailyChallenge Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    hblack5 wrote: »
    Hi Ladies! I would love to help you on your journey. I have 20 pounds that I would like to lose. For me it is all about motivation and accountability!

Come join our group for daily challenges and fun tools to keep on track for mind and body overall Health. See you there! ;)
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/108626-a-challenge-per-day
  • fitgirlhunty
    fitgirlhunty Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Added everyone! :) I'm here to offer support and motivation and it's easier to stick to it if you do it with more friends because it makes it more fun and achievable :)
  • juliesonierbiron
    Options
    Just started counting calories. Never had to do this before. Working on 40 p. Just started a new weight loss plan. Cheers ladies!
  • debnieters
    debnieters Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    41 pounds down, close to 100 to go. Support is so important! Sending tons of encouragement and would love to be part of your MFP community.
  • fatnomore201220132014
    Options
    I've had a long relationship with calorie counting and MFP. I have had a lot of success in the past and I fell off the wagon but I'm here to give it another shot and drop the last 35 lbs. Feel free to add! :)
  • fitgirlhunty
    Options
    Added both! Good luck everyone :) X
  • Drwhofan14
    Drwhofan14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have quite a bit to lose myself and could really use the support.
  • ChristinefromHamilton
    ChristinefromHamilton Posts: 5 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I have 60 pounds to lose too but my first goal is 20. Down 8 the first week and stayed the same the second. I was sticking to my calorie intake but it was still hard to take all the water in and it was very hot this week. Good luck everyone :smile:
  • JimAndLorri
    JimAndLorri Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job! Add me to your friends list!!
  • DixieGirlBeccaLynn
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 24 years old and just had my first baby. She'll be 2 months Friday. Well I gained around 60 pounds during my pregnancy. I ate literally everything in sight lol
    I would like to get down to 130-120. And feel like more friends we have the more success we will have!
  • mrhowellharlock
    Options
    I have 60 pounds to lose too but my first goal is 20. Down 8 the first week and stayed the same the second. I was sticking to my calorie intake but it was still hard to take all the water in and it was very hot this week. Good luck everyone :smile:

• mrhowellharlock
    Options
    donna70s wrote: »
    It's such a pain logging every morsel that passes my lips nut to be fair only actually started logging today. I'm sure after a while it just becomes second nature x

• fitgirlhunty
    Options
    Added you aswell! I'm always here to support and if you are feeling lost feel free to flick me a message :)
  • reza_moshkin
    reza_moshkin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm Reza.loosed 26 lb since April2015. Just counting calories while eating everything I want ( pizza , ice cream ....) and burning extra calories at gym and keeping daily calories under 1500. I've been doing this since April and seemingly it's good for me . I just bought Vivasmart and welcome to join anybody who is on his/her way to be a great shape!
  • ccorrado006
    ccorrado006 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Congrats on the hardest part which is recognizing the need for change and doing something about it. I use this apps and have been consistent for a few months and was able to lose 29 pounds! I love the app and the network of people... Feel free to add me as a friend
  • sheliaeverettwhite
    Options
    I am excited about having more friends feel free to add me!!!!