5'8" losing weight!! 65lbs Add me

Options
I just started on here to keep my best friend accountable and for her to keep me accountable! It will be a very hard journey and I could use as much support as I can get!! My journal is available for friends to see so you can truly keep me accountable and help me!! Add me so we can help each other!! I'm a mother of two my youngest is a little over a year old and I'm about 65lbs over weight. I'm going to make this my year and get in tip top shape so that I can be the type of mother who plays with her kids instead of sitting on the sidelines! I'm from Texas..yall! Haha so ADD ME PLEASE so we can help each other and also stalk each others weight loss journey!!!!

Replies

• kyleeticknor7
    kyleeticknor7 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yay I got at least one new "Pal" out of this!! Thanks for adding me! Everyone else feel free to be my "pal" also!! I would appreciate the support!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)

These forum's will definitely help you stay on track - I know they've helped me. You'll find loads of good advice and a lot of support if you struggle too. Track what you eat and you'll lose those 65lbs, I assure you! Wishing you the best of luck!
  • kyleeticknor7
    kyleeticknor7 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you PinkPixiexox!! I'm going to try my best! I'm surprised by how many people have already started supporting me on here. I think this will be a very big part in losing weight!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Thank you PinkPixiexox!! I'm going to try my best! I'm surprised by how many people have already started supporting me on here. I think this will be a very big part in losing weight!

It really will :)
    There is lots of support on offer - we are all in this together!