Long time user, finally saying hello :)

Options
Honesty.... I didn't even know here was a "community" section on this app.

Hello! My name is Elysia. I'm in my early 30s, happily married & have 1 kiddo (she's a teenager). This is my 2nd round on this get healthy/get fit journey. First time I bombed hard, backslid and started putting all the weight I had lost back on.

I started my now 2nd attempt Oct. 27th 2014. I didn't start using this app right away, but found it shortly after.

I used to weigh 403lbs. Today I am in the 2?? teens. I just can not seem to get below 200. I have been stuck since April. No weight loss whatsoever, but I'm not giving up.

Anyway, just saying hello to you all. Good luck with your personal journies

Replies

• derek9964
    derek9964 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Good luck darling feel free to add me
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi! :)

Make sure you are tracking every thing you take in, including drinks (unless just it's water of course!) and weigh your food where possible to determine you aren't over-eating by having more than 1 serving (very easy to do! I could happily sit and eat 4 servings!).

I promise you'll tackle this. Best of luck :)
  • Judymnelson
    Judymnelson Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Haven't lost any in awhile but not giving up. I'm trying to do a 1000 calories a day but still go over as I haven't got this straight yet with the food counting. I'm 217 and need to get below 200. Just made a strawberry, banana. 2% milk and chocolate protein shake mix smoothie for breakfast. Just used a little bit of banana and 5 strawberries. Filled the rest up with ice and mixed in my magic bullet. Best purchase I ever made. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • Alinawaz8881
    Alinawaz8881 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey :)
  • Elysiaaa21
    Elysiaaa21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone!!

I do track everything, drinks too. I do 1500-1700 calories a day. I watch my Sodium and Sugar intake religiously. I am going from morning workouts to both morning and evening workouts. I hope it changed it up some for me.

Good luck to you all