Perform Bands / Bracelets

Options
Any thoughts or reviews on those perform bands / bracelets?

Replies

• CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    For 10.00 I will sell you some magic snake oil too!!!! :P Just kidding girl....

Supposedly they are to center you and help with your energy. Hocus Pocus my dear....
  • jackieh1191
    Options
    Hahahaha! My thoughts exactly!
  • pictureperfect101
    Options
    Well when you go to the mall and check it out , it does work (balance and strength)
    Idk though i dont want you to buy it cuz of me and not like it
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I find it hard to believe they work when i've seen them online for £10 each or in high end shop for £6 and then last week I saw them in Poundland, yes they were £1 each. I guess if I'm going to try one it would be from there!
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options
    Here is some info on how they try to scam you when you get a live demonstration of the bands.

http://skepticbros.com/placebo-bands/
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Well when you go to the mall and check it out , it does work (balance and strength)
    Idk though i dont want you to buy it cuz of me and not like it

Placebo effect. It will work because you believe it could work....
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    all in your head!
  • speednut
    speednut Posts: 82
    Options
    can you say "SCAM"?
  • Satya_Ayurveda
    Satya_Ayurveda Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am not familiar with these ones, truthfully. There is truth to copper therapy/bracelets and pressure point jewelry...however you can expect very subtle changes. I wouldn't expect grand results. I am a naturapathic, hippy dippy herb pusher... and have used copper/pressure point therapy in the past...but again it is subtle. Again, not familiar with the aforementioned. Sadly, a lot of stuff is marketed just to sell and not to work ;)
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    The company that sells the Powerbands made a statement saying that the bracelets don't do anything... don't waste your money lol
  • jtkelley420
    Options
    It's a scam..I watched a show on diff stuff and it was one. It showed the way they were pushing to keep the balance and then showed if you just pushed slightly forward while pushing down they would fall over. I also wanted one until I seen this.
  • Rurouni_Kou
    Rurouni_Kou Posts: 180 Member
    Options
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    None of that crap EVER works.