School holidays

Options
Hollisamara
Hollisamara Posts: 106 Member
edited September 2015 in Motivation and Support
Finally my kids go back to school tomorrow! Well sort of, my youngest doesn't go back until Wednesday, but the eldest two are tomorrow. Which means I can finally get back into a routine. With my husband working away for the majority of the school holidays (7weeks this year!) I haven't been able to go to the gym regularly. After briefly splitting with my husband for two weeks I stopped eating and obviously lost weight. Within a week of eating normally again (and a few binging sessions here and there) I put the weight back on plus 1lb. This has made me feel so huge and disgusting. I can't even look at myself in the mirror. My goal weight is 140lbs, I am 7 lbs away from that now...I guess this post is just a rant really, and maybe a cry for help. I don't know where to start to get back on track.

Replies

• rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I don't believe that you really don't know where to start--YOU DO.

1. Be kind to your mind: take a deep breath, look in thr mirror and sayy "I'm a good person, my weight doesn't define who I am, I've been through a lot lately, but that's ok"
    2. Be kind to your body: Love what it is right NOW and all the amazing things it can do; eat well and log your food; and give it a little love with a walk around the block
    3. Be kind to your soul: keep on the lookout for the grace and gratitude that is contained in each day if you take time to find it.
  • Namaste_Soul
    Namaste_Soul Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You definitely have a lot on your proverbial plate right now... @rosebarnalice had some great suggestions to try, and I would add to love yourself enough to allow for patience in this transitional process. <3