hanalou1992 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Bad idea :)
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    dais718 wrote: »
    IT WORKS but get veggies in there too. Watch Freelee the Banana Girl, Hannah Jackfruitson, Vegan Health Fitness and Happy Healthy Vegan,and message me if you need any advice.

Ignore this. Do NOT follow Freelee the Banana Girl. Lord. TERRIBLE IDEA
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    If you eat at a deficit you'll probably lose weight. If you only eat fruit you'll probably feel like crap.
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    dais718 wrote: »
    IT WORKS but get veggies in there too. Watch Freelee the Banana Girl, Hannah Jackfruitson, Vegan Health Fitness and Happy Healthy Vegan,and message me if you need any advice.
    I see you use Freelee for health advice. Out of curiosity, do you use Alex Jones for news?
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    Education is the method for best weight loss .

WHAT????????

crazy talk ;)
  • Traveler120
    Traveler120 Posts: 712 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Ambereen18 wrote: »
    Does an all fruit diet work for weight loss?
    I am 5"3 and 77 kgs need to lose 10 kgs in 4 months . Was wondering if this diet would work for me

YES, you will lose weight, assuming you eat at a deficit. You can maximize the nutritional profile by eating a variety of fruits but since weight loss seems to be your primary goal, I see no reason to skip vegetables. They're low calorie and will increase vitamins/minerals. If you're serious about this, I'd strongly advise adding them.

There are people who eat fruitarian diets for long and they're fine. You're only doing 4 months and you might not even need that long to lose 10kgs. I see nothing wrong with it. Ignore the alarmists and naysayers. Your digestion system will thank you. No you will not have diarrhea as someone above said. I've done it for 1 week max and my digestion was fantastic. Nowadays, I eat a lot of fruits and have never had any digestive problems because of them.