WOMEN: Which Feature Do You Like the Most on Men?

Options
2»

Replies

• GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    A guy that is physically fit will catch my eye anytime. I like to see some muscle, doesn't have to be ripped, but apparent that he cares about his appearance. Eyes and smile come next. Flirty attitude is always a plus.
  • SAFCMDO
    SAFCMDO Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    That's all me ha
  • SAFCMDO
    Options
    A guy that is physically fit will catch my eye anytime. I like to see some muscle, doesn't have to be ripped, but apparent that he cares about his appearance. Eyes and smile come next. Flirty attitude is always a plus.
    That's me ha
  • morning_joy
    morning_joy Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I love a great smile...the kind that crinkles the eyes. Strong arms are always noticed. And then it's the way he looks at me. As if he sees ME. Wants me. An intense kind of focus. A great laugh.
  • SAFCMDO
    Options
    Me again ha
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    mojo6mfp wrote: »
    im greedy it has to be the whole package, i pay attention to every detail, every inch.. i have to say i dont like scrawny legs, my man has to be masculine havea a nice bum and be as tall if not taller than me :P

@mojo6mfp I'm 4'0 can I be considered?
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Options
    im greedy it has to be the whole package, i pay attention to every detail, every inch.. i have to say i dont like scrawny legs, my man has to be masculine havea a nice bum and be as tall if not taller than me :P

@mojo6mfp I'm 4'0 can I be considered?

Im' 5.9/5.10 ..thats a serious health and safety risk with my boobs... you would die of suffocation haha

I'd be willing to sign a waiver.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I have a thing for forearms lately and hairy chests make me swoon.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Height, eyes, arms, chest. I am tall, and enjoy wearing heals so 6' and taller. I am nearly 5'9
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Options
    Height, eyes, arms, chest. I am tall, and enjoy wearing heals so 6' and taller. I am nearly 5'9

Nobody likes us short guys. :(
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options

Nobody likes us short guys. :(

Not true... I've dated short guys but then I'm only 5'3ish
  • AutumnFREESPIRIT
    AutumnFREESPIRIT Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Nice smile and nice chest