Help

Options
I am 41 have 3 amazing children and am afraid I'm going to die if I don't do something about my weight. I have had so many A HA moments but nothing has made me stick it through. I do well for a while lose some weight than fall off track. I weigh my heaviest at 342lbs. and I feel like I can not conquer this battle even though I have so much to live for! What is wrong with me???????

Replies

• Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Sticking with it is a personal battle, but having supportive people around you can help a lot. You can find lots of support here. Feel free to add me if you would like.

And there is nothing wrong with you. You know what needs to be done. You have a goal in mind. You've stumbled a few times. It has happened to many of us. It isn't the end... it is just sort of an intermission, then you start handling business again.
  • Rosey0612
    Rosey0612 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Rosey0612 wrote: »
    I am 41 have 3 amazing children and am afraid I'm going to die if I don't do something about my weight. I have had so many A HA moments but nothing has made me stick it through. I do well for a while lose some weight than fall off track. I weigh my heaviest at 342lbs. and I feel like I can not conquer this battle even though I have so much to live for! What is wrong with me???????
    Valtishia wrote: »
    Sticking with it is a personal battle, but having supportive people around you can help a lot. You can find lots of support here. Feel free to add me if you would like.

And there is nothing wrong with you. You know what needs to be done. You have a goal in mind. You've stumbled a few times. It has happened to many of us. It isn't the end... it is just sort of an intermission, then you start handling business again.

• Rosey0612
    Options
    Thank you! Support is definitely a key element. Day 1 of Getting Back on track! Keeping positive thoughts in mind.
  • Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO THIS!! The MFP community is incredibly supportive; we've all been in the same place as you. It takes time, sweat, and tears, but if you do it correctly (especially if you start with small changes), soon you'll find that number on the scale getting smaller and smaller. Logging your food is a great start, and going for a walk every day will get you burning calories, too. Good luck; you'll get there :)
  • Rosey0612
    Options
    Thank you so much! So far the MFP community has been awesome it was the kick I needed this am to make a good breakfast choice.
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    If you need positive support. Please add me. Healthy lifestyle is baby steps. Do one healthy thing a day. Bless you on your journey to healthy life. One pound at a time.