Big girl in class

Options
starting this journey on my 20th birthday i have been heavy most of life it gets harder and everyday situations in prevent me from working hard believing self i have always been overweight while in school i was always the biggest girl shy to do a presentation scared people would talk about me,scared to even go and buy lunch because i didnt want people to judge me on what i ate that stops to day i hope to reach my goal weight by the time i turn 22 and be best peeson i can be <3

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on starting your brand new life :)

My advice for you would be to forget other people. There are a lot of unkind people out there who think that everything you do is their business and that they have a right to comment. They do not. Do this for your health, not to please those ignorant little bullies that try and bring you down.

Wishing you the best of luck.
  • yeve
    yeve Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you that means alot
  • Wii_Player
    Wii_Player Posts: 1,729 Member
    Options
    Good job on starting this journey at a young age. I really like your positive attitude. I was the biggest at school too and it is not a fun experience. Remember that you are special regardless of you size :)

You can do this!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. You can do it!! I was always the big girl too in school, I know how bad it sucks. But you can do it, if I did it ! Its awesome being the average sized girl now!
  • hayleycharper
    hayleycharper Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi, great attidude to have :) I'm sure you'll do it. Best of luck on your amazing journey x