Looking for friends for serious weight loss

Options
I'm 24.
I have 2 children. A 17 month old and a 2 week old.
I have lost 36 pounds but have 89 left to lose.
My husband is naturally skinny but tries to be supportive.
I have to constantly work hard to lose weight. There is no easy way for me. I struggle. Sometimes I fail. Sometimes I succeed. Each day is a battle.
I'd like friends.

Replies

• phoenix26z
    phoenix26z Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! Each day is a success waiting to happen... a battle, true. But we're both in it to win it right? (: Wanna be friends?
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Considering you gave birth two weeks ago, I'd say take it easy on yourself :)
    You can and will get to your goal but try not to put too much pressure on yourself in the process, especially with a newborn in the house. Best of luck!
  • RL_2015
    RL_2015 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I have 3 children (12,7 and 11 months) work full time and have a lot to lose! My husband is the same - eats like a horse and doesn't gain a pound! I only need to look at a cake and I've gained two!

I'm here everyday and weigh in fortnightly at my GP surgery and I'd more active friends! X
  • SnuggieMeeko
    SnuggieMeeko Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • dreaomisanya_
    dreaomisanya_ Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone! I have 74.4 pounds to go and I'm going to crush it! Would love to share my journey and follow anyone who wants it! Xoxo
  • candiedick82
    candiedick82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Best to luck to you! I gained all my excess after my second child, around 100 lbs. Now I'm 15 days into my journey to get back to myself, and comfortable in my own skin. My kids are 10 and 8 now, and I hope to set a good example for them so they don't make the same mistakes as I.

I would be happy to befriend you and travel this road along with you... emotional support is so important.