I Am Back

Options
After taking a hiatus from Myfitnesspal.com I am back. I need to get back to the basics of logging my foods and using my 21 Day Fix color coded containers. I have gained back a few pounds and need to get back on track. Hoping by getting back out here I will find the motivation to continue logging my food. When you don't see what you are eating spelled out for you it is easy to overeat!

Anyone else in the same boat?

Replies

• lil_catcher2000
    Options
    I am! I have been on & off of this site for the past 6 months. It's easy to get off track but just be proud that we are working on it. :)
  • jcluck83
    jcluck83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yea I know exactly what you mean.
  • canadianvampyregurl
    Options
    Im back too :) for 2 reasons...1) my doctor wants me to track my food intake to see if we can find the cause of my migraines 2) I need to be accountable to myself

if y'all would like to add me, we can be friends and help each other :)
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I have been using this site for years, I have been logging pretty well for the past six months but not as dedicated as I usually am. So I have returned to the forums to just read inspiration and positive approach. I hope that keeps me on track. Plus if I am posting on this website I am not mindlessly snacking, win win.
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies! Today was tough as I had a lunch meeting, but I did pretty well keeping on track. Lunches out of the office are always so hard!