Replies

• shellyrulz
    shellyrulz Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    my face then my stomach
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    i've noticed my tiny bit so far in my waist, thighs and face. my tummy being the most noticeable, my love handles too. but most of the weight i'm carrying is stubborn baby weight from my 18 month old son... my boobs have gotten a little smaller too but that's because i breast fed and they don't have milk filling them anymore.

edit: my upper arms are still big and aren't getting smaller but more toned... they also get the most work outs... (we slap the dough for our pizzas where we work, lots of upper body strength is needed)
  • gemfox
    gemfox Posts: 107
    Options
    I tend to lose from the face as well then the waist which some may see as a blessing...
    Boobs dont seem to change, my legs NEVER shrink which sucks as that is the place i gain 1st so where i need to loose it all from! oh and the tummy...
  • WhiteRaven
    WhiteRaven Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    So far I've lost in my face, my legs and my boobs. My tummy is taking forever. I dislike having my tummy stick out more than my boobs...

Me too, very annoying... My *kitten* is more of a caboose too. But thats why im here :) it will all line up soon! hahaha
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I am not sure.. haven't lost enough weight..but I hope my tummy goes first.. to me my face is slim so I don''t need help there.. my tummy.. have a muffin top going on..and I want my legs smaller too.. so I hope they go down.
  • casey12105
    casey12105 Posts: 293
    Options
    my boobs apparently are the first thing that goes (figures). My stomach is the last.
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    boobs, and tummy.
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    My favorite pair of purple velvet kitten heel shoes were the first article of clothing to get too big to wear. So... my feet? Really?! :laugh:

Other than that, I think I shrank rather uniformly.

My brother in law thought i was crazy, when I told him some of my shoes were getting too big for me!
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    My favorite pair of purple velvet kitten heel shoes were the first article of clothing to get too big to wear. So... my feet? Really?! :laugh:

My brother in law thought i was crazy, when I told him some of my shoes were getting too big for me!
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I seem to lose from my face, chest(and btw, they don't need to get smaller!), butt and then arms.

Stubborn areas, tummy, hips and worst of all thighs!
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    My ribs, where my bra band sits (?!?!?). Of all freaking places. It's weird. Maybe it's because I have a freakishly huge barrel chest.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options

Absolutely! I had to punch new holes in some of mine with ankle straps.
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Boobs :(
  • cmaurer4
    cmaurer4 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My butt loses the first, which always feels odd when my pants are SAGGING in the back... goodness! The most stubborn part is definitely my tummy, darn it all.
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Boobs. Of course

Me too. I gain first in the stomach, so I was wondering if that will be the last to go, but it is apparently shrinking a bit already. My pants are getting more comfortable.
  • lizzil0
    lizzil0 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I first see weight loss around my ribs, from under breasts to belly button, then face, arms, stomach, butt, thighs...
    I only had 15 pounds to lose, now that I've only got the last 3-5 in the past two days my breasts are flattening out, I was wondering when I'd start to lose there. Was looking forward to it (34dd) but the flatness is awful. Ug. I hate getting what you want and realizing maybe you were better off.
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    I apparently lose first in my stomach/waist. Everything else has been quite a bit slower and I need to look at side-by-side pics to actually notice changes anywhere else.
  • Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I first notice the changes in my body on my fingers :laugh: :laugh: I was unable to wear my wedding band when I started to train and after I had lost some 15 pounds, I was finally able to put it on without no struggles. :laugh: :laugh:
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Face, waist, and boobs. Makes me to look very disproportionate until my weight gets lower and my hips go down! haha
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I'm only a few pounds below my all-time high, but my face is noticeably slimmer and I think I lost some from my butt too.