• aledba
    aledba Posts: 564 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    "MizzRai wrote: »
    MizzRai wrote: »
    3flh2yi385h8.jpg

Garden salad with grilled chicken in medium sauce from buffalo wild wings
    The chicken doesn't have breading that's the red pepper flakes.. You didn't read well I see :)

Nowhere in the description do I see anything about red pepper, so this was not an issue of reading.
    I am using my eyes to see a picture and verify a menu item's ingredients.

The things that are covered in brown batter near the top right tomato. If that's not fried chicken pieces, you're eating unidentifiable stuff.

• miriamtob
    miriamtob Posts: 436 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I take A LOT of food pics...
    Baked apple
    lhni3pe7rpne.jpg
    Pulled pork with baked sweet potato and slawtxu1mqd3ct9y.jpg
    Moroccan Chicken with carrots and Cherriesyla08yacgy6z.jpg
    All beef kosher hotdogs and veggie kebabs!xxzm9x5i7z1t.jpg
  • MizzRai
    MizzRai Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    aledba wrote: »
    3flh2yi385h8.jpg

The chicken doesn't have breading that's the red pepper flakes.. You didn't read well I see :)

Nowhere in the description do I see anything about red pepper, so this was not an issue of reading.

The things that are covered in brown batter near the top right tomato. If that's not fried chicken pieces, you're eating unidentifiable stuff.

You are right the description did not load correctly, secondly I bring my own toppings.. But thanks for being overly concerned about what I consume.. And you might want to have your vision looked at.. Have a wonderful and productive day sir :)gto5mu0flx0r.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    3flh2yi385h8.jpg

You are right the description did not load correctly, secondly I bring my own toppings.. But thanks for being overly concerned about what I consume.. And you might want to have your vision looked at.. Have a wonderful and productive day sir :)gto5mu0flx0r.jpg

I too would not have pegged those as red pepper pieces, they absolutely look like chicken (breaded, browned chicken) in your photo.

But I also wanted to comment that I've never seen that product - are they spicy?

• MizzRai
    MizzRai Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    3flh2yi385h8.jpg

I too would not have pegged those as red pepper pieces, they absolutely look like chicken (breaded, browned chicken) in your photo.

But I also wanted to comment that I've never seen that product - are they spicy?

Completely understandable, all one would have had to do is ask and not come at me so hostile.. No they are not at all .. It made me best to make them yourself but they are near the croutons ( I'm trying to stay away from) only 40 calories per 1 tbsp and 15mg sodium... Keeps me happy with a crunch but only 1% total carbs per serving :)
  • desiresdestiny
    desiresdestiny Posts: 175 Member
    Options