Over 50 pounds to lose and looking for support

Options
I am 32 years old, have 3 children and a husband and I am going back to work in 2 weeks after mat leave.
I have about 80Ibs to lose and would love to chat with anyone who has lots of weight to lose. It just isn't the same sometimes talking with people who have to lose 10-20 Ibs. Sometimes I feel like it is so far away, how could I ever get there.

Thanks

Replies

• kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose at least 50 lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • megansmom311
    megansmom311 Posts: 168
    Options
    Hey there, and welcome. Feel free to add me as a friend. This is a wonderful site! :flowerforyou:
  • lizc_87
    lizc_87 Posts: 45
    Options
    I am looking at losing 130 lbs feel free to add me. I would love the support!
  • enlarsh
    enlarsh Posts: 67
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 30+. You can add me if you'd like!
  • dezcalouette
    dezcalouette Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose right around 80 too!
    Feel free to add me :) Always love new friends.
  • ypriddy
    ypriddy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I also have at least 50 more pounds to lose, add me if you like I could definitely use the support as well.
    Yolanda
  • TheresaRichardson
    Options
    I have another 50 or so lbs to lose. Would love to have you as a friend! Good luck. You will find LOTS of support here.
  • JennieMaeK
    JennieMaeK Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    We're already friends, but I just wanted to let you know that you can do it. At my highest (non pregnancy weight) I was 218 lbs. I'm now 180, so I've lost almost 40 lbs. Still have 40 to go, but I hear ya about people who have less to lose. Weight loss is hard no mater, but sometimes it's hard for those who don't have as much to lose to related to some of the issues of having more weight to lose.
  • staceyo1211
    staceyo1211 Posts: 163
    Options
    When I started in Jan 2011 I wanted to lose 65 pounds, that would put in a healthy BMI range. Ive lost 43 pounds so far. I thought it would take forever to lose it. You can do it just take it 1 pound at a time. Add me if you like.
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    it's totally doable *S*
    *waving from edmonton*

feel free to add me if you wish *S*
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I don't focus on scale weight. I focus on my body fat percentage/pounds of fat and inches. Don't get me wrong, I am overweight. According to height/weight chart and scale weight, I'm more than 50 pounds of being over weight, but as I have said before, I'm focusing on my body fat percentage/pounds of fat and inches. I have a body fat goal that I'm aiming for. I don't know how much scale weight loss will get me to that number and I don't care, as long as I get there. I'm tracking my body fat percentage loss.

I like to motivate and cheer people on. Feel free to befriend me if you want to. We all can use the motivation and encouragement.
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have about 110 to lose, and have already lost 48
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I've lost 84.4 lbs so far, and still have another 33.6 lbs to lose. I've been where you are and as you can see, it IS possible :)

Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • skinnyb450
    skinnyb450 Posts: 288
    Options
    G'day! I am 48yrs of age and still have around 50lbs to lose :sad: - Add me as a friend if you like - Good luck on your journey :):flowerforyou:
  • januadiaboli
    januadiaboli Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. I've lost 29 pounds so far, and have almost 50 left to lose to get to my first target weight. It's been slow going, and I'd plateaued for a bit this spring when life got rather crazy, but seem to be making some progress now.

Good luck!!
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I have way over 50 to lose. I have lost 30 so far. I'm trying to focus on the shorter goals and not the big one that seems so far away.
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 65 pounds, just joined today, and would love the support! Please add me as a friend if you like.
  • angelzoya519
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I want to lose alot of weight. My number is close to 100 lbs to lose but I'm just focusing on losing enough now to fit into a dress. Kinda had my heart set on getting into a size 16 but that won't be happening at least not by Sept. So I'm looking to just lose enough to fit into a size 20. Right now I'm a size 26 so I have my work cut out for me. I play on the wii. Or at least try to. Doesn't help when hubby is over weight too but doesn't help keep me focus. But I'm always here to offer support and encouragement.