New to this, any tips?

Options
Just started reusing this app and the upgrades are sweet! My exercise is under control I'm just trying to get the eating part right. I'd love to hear any tips for starting to eat healthier.

Replies

• scornell603
    scornell603 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    The thing I do using this app is put in all my food I'm going to eat at the beginning of the day, that way if it's already logged im less likely to make an unhealthy choice! This involves meal prep of course but super useful for me!
  • A_mills08
    A_mills08 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Oh man that's a great idea! I can't believe I never thought of that. Sometimes I just get lazy even putting it in the phone even when I do make healthy choices
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I pre-log the night before so I'm prepared and can wake up and pack my food for food knowing exactly what I'm going to eat and how many calories I'll consume. It's been really helpful and kept me on track :)
    Good luck!
  • aaron_70
    aaron_70 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    The thing I do using this app is put in all my food I'm going to eat at the beginning of the day, that way if it's already logged im less likely to make an unhealthy choice! This involves meal prep of course but super useful for me!

Great idea