Questions about Flirty Girl Fintess!

Options
I have been doing flirty girl fitness and I absolutely love it. But how do I figure out the points for it?

Replies

• Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Points???????
  • marnieinMB
    marnieinMB Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    aerobics, low impact maybe.
  • GGMarie1501
    Options
    Points???????

I believe she means calories burned.

Anyway.. if you seem to mainly do core movements then you should log it as belly dancing... I don't know cause they don't have many selections for dancing. I do belly dancing and then sometimes I do hip hop with incorporated belly dancing moves and just log it all as belly dancing. :) Hope this helps.
  • GGMarie1501
    Options
    aerobics, low impact maybe.

What I saw on youtube of flirty girl fitness was in no way low impact. I'd imagine doing a 30 minute work out would burn at least 200 cals easily.
  • Strive2BLean
    Strive2BLean Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I don't know what flirty girl fitness is but you can get an estimate of the activity points in your Points Plus Pocket Guide beginning on page 135. Just have to estimate whether it is low, med. or high intensity and match up to how long you did it for. Hope this helps.
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    If you're talking about the cardio dance routine, don't log it as aerobic low impact, log it as dancing.
  • theonlywayj316
    Options
    Thanks guys! I was doing the one on youtube and it definitely isn't low impact. I just logged it as aerobics. It's not like it matters too much, I am getting the workout and i never eat my excercise calories anyway. C: Thanks!
  • nilla32zoe
    nilla32zoe Posts: 18
    Options
    If you search Bing or something like that there are estimated calories burned.
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    anyone able to give an honest comparison between FGF & Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease (yeah, I got the whole darn set 7 years ago). Really only the Hip Hop routine is challenging much cardio-wise and I still like the Fit to Strip (strength training) one...
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    michelle_mareshfuehrer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I would recommend getting an HRM so you know exactly how many you are burning--that's more motivating for me, anyway.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Tell me more about the program.
  • theonlywayj316
    Options
    I love the abs and booty workout by FGF....it's amazing. it's not easy, but I really feel like I've truly worked out when I'm done. Plus, I've only been doing it for a week and a half and I'm already seeing results from it.

Also, cardio wise, Booty Beat is crazy intense and there's 3 or 4 to choose between so you don't get bored. It's exhausting and around an hour long. If anyone's ever been to a club and danced the night away, this is really a great exercise.
  • yiffanarff
    yiffanarff Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I've never tried the flirty girl fitness videos, but my boyfriend recently saw an ad, and he seemed pretty interested in my buying it. :p
  • theonlywayj316
    Options
    I've never tried the flirty girl fitness videos, but my boyfriend recently saw an ad, and he seemed pretty interested in my buying it. :p

Well, my boyfriend isn't complaining either. ;) Sincerely, its my favorite exercise I've ever done.
  • Taurus1697
    Options
    Doing a flirty girl fitness workout is like the equivalent of doing Zumba..if you're doing a cardio session you are easily burning 500-700 calories if you do it for an hour..I know this to be trusted information because I talked to one of the instructors
  • Taurus1697
    Options
    I have yo yo with my weight, and when I lose I always do one of the flirty routines at least once a week, and it gives amazing results
  • Taurus1697
    Options
    Also..I know it seems I have a lot to say on this routine..lol..but anyway just an FYI to those of you who don't know..flirty girl fitness has a LIVE streaming videos you can subscribe to...www.flirtygirlfitnesslive.com check it out
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Do you mean calories?? I love flirty girl fitness but have never burned more than 300 - 350 calories with them. They are not hard core cardio by any means, but incredibly fun and sexy. The chair dance one is lots of fun and very sexy, but will not elevate your heart rate as much as other video's will.

One of the best things I have purchased was a heart rate monitor, it drives me to work as hard as possible and gives me a rough estimate of what I burned which is far more accurate than guessing, using someone else's number's or MFP calculations.

FYI...if you don't know if you want to buy them, you can find some on youtube to try out before purchasing.