Isagenix

Options
Starting a 30 day using MyFitnessPal today! Anyone else use Isagenix here to reach your goals?

Replies

• shillj
    shillj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started today. Enjoying it so far!
  • Nbgibson
    Nbgibson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Good luck!
  • Abbeyness23
    Abbeyness23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Cleanse day 1 today, lasts eek on my 2 day cleanse lost only 1.5 pounds
  • 6502programmer
    6502programmer Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    You will not find much love for Isagenix round thes parts. You lose weight because of caloric deficit, not because of magic shake powder you buy from friends. Drinking your meals is not a sustainable change--Especially with what they charge!
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Nbgibson wrote: »
    Starting a 30 day using MyFitnessPal today! Anyone else use Isagenix here to reach your goals?

Nope- it's a waste of money. And when you've lost weight drinking shakes and start eating real food again, what are you going to do to stop yourself from regaining the weight back?
  • myheartsabattleground
    Options
    no way, brah.
  • gailbruno
    gailbruno Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You will not find much love for Isagenix round thes parts. You lose weight because of caloric deficit, not because of magic shake powder you buy from friends. Drinking your meals is not a sustainable change--Especially with what they charge!

I hear what u are saying but I do my own whey protein shakes daily with fresh veggies and fruits. It works for me. Less the isagenix.
  • AlexKoszarek
    AlexKoszarek Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    A pyramid scheme will not make you lose weight. I like to think 80% is a healthy diet with a caloric deficit and 20% work done in the gym.
  • jennipooh0324
    jennipooh0324 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I was doing isagenix... For 2 weeks.. Lost 6 pounds. Was active and tracking everything.... When I stopped ( due to health reasons) I gained 4 back.... Yet I was eating the same number of calories and mainly fresh with lIt's of protein and fibre..... It may work for others, but I found out real fast that it comes back on!!
    Also didn't like some of the ingredients when I researched it more. Now I drink shakes of yougurt, water, fruits, spinach and with chia and hemp seeds. Yummy and sooo much cheaper!!! And healthier!!!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    I've been using Isagenix for 7 years and LOVE it! It is a lifestyle, not a diet. Good luck to you. It does work.