JSurita3 Posts: 10,185 Member
    Options
    tamyoki69 wrote: »
    I dont smoke..

I was kidding!!!
  • MrsSylvie
    MrsSylvie Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    i hated that yacking brain of mine! i finally started using the natural sleepin pill Alteril, worked well at helping my brain fall asleep most nights. i also tried Luna too, some swear by it but, it acted like a caffeine pill with me..

i don't take Alteril anymore, ever since i gave up added sugar and than limited my coffee to the AM only, my brain usually shuts the heck up on its own within 15mins now.
  • LaurensE1
    LaurensE1 Posts: 196 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Stop using the computer 2 hours before going to bed, drink some tea, get some relaxation, etc...
  • tamyoki69
    tamyoki69 Posts: 40 Member
    Options

i hated that yacking brain of mine! i finally started using the natural sleepin pill Alteril, worked well at helping my brain fall asleep most nights. i also tried Luna too, some swear by it but, it acted like a caffeine pill with me..

i don't take Alteril anymore, ever since i gave up added sugar and than limited my coffee to the AM only, my brain usually shuts the heck up on its own within 15mins now.

Im not soo into pills..but thanks!
  • tamyoki69
    Options
    LaurensE1 wrote: »
    Stop using the computer 2 hours before going to bed, drink some tea, get some relaxation, etc...

Im not into a computer..i just had tea..
  • tamyoki69
    Options
    Guess im gonna put this mean machine to rest so that i could get some sleep.. Thank you guys & have a nice day!
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    OP, try listening to Max Richter. He recently made an 8-hour work designed to help you fall and stay asleep for a full night. I don't have trouble sleeping, nor do I have that CD, but I've previewed it, and almost melted! I should probably get it, just to wind down to.
  • tamyoki69
    Options
    zcb94 wrote: »
    OP, try listening to Max Richter. He recently made an 8-hour work designed to help you fall and stay asleep for a full night. I don't have trouble sleeping, nor do I have that CD, but I've previewed it, and almost melted! I should probably get it, just to wind down to.

Thank you dear! I'll listen to it.
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Keep a notebook by your bed and write down whatever is on your mind, regardless of how mundane you think it is. Also include a list of what you need to do tomorrow. I also put dvds on, something that I've watched numerous times so I'm not worried about missing anything.
  • tamyoki69
    Options
    mojo6mfp wrote: »
    music.. listen to some music, light out, close your eyes and relax..just get lost in the music

Thank you dear.
  • tamyoki69
    Options
    Keep a notebook by your bed and write down whatever is on your mind, regardless of how mundane you think it is. Also include a list of what you need to do tomorrow. I also put dvds on, something that I've watched numerous times so I'm not worried about missing anything.

I will! Thank you sooo much!
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    tamyoki69 wrote: »
    zcb94 wrote: »

Thank you dear! I'll listen to it.
    You're welcome! Let me know what you think, and if you recommend it.
  • GabriellaEstrella
    GabriellaEstrella Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    Ambien