My starting weight is wrong..

Options
So my starting weight is wrong.. Does anyone know how I can change it to reflect the correct weight I was at when I started losing weight?

Replies

• Queen_Vanellope
    Queen_Vanellope Posts: 35 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    There is a check-in section under My Home, in the menu at the top (assuming you're using a computer and not the app). You can retroactively change your weight there, where it says "Edit previous entries"
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    You must use the Web version, not the mobile apps, to update your starting weight or edit previous entries.

Navigate to APPS > Tickers > Update your weight data. Enter your desired starting weight and click Save Changes. That will update the oldest date/weight in your profile.

Alternately, navigate to MY HOME > Check-in > Edit Previous Entries.
    a. Enter a new value in the Starting Weight text box and click Change; or
    b. Scroll down and click on the highest page number to take you to the oldest date/weight entry. Once you find your oldest date/weight entry, under Add New Entry, enter the new date/weight and click Add New Entry. That will replace the oldest date/weight with your new one.
    c. If you want to keep all of your historical data, Add New Entry at least one day older than the oldest date/weight.