Friendly faces wanted.

Options
Hi, I've been on here for a while but have yet to try the whole motivate and support each other thing, so decided since so far I have had a lot of trouble it may be an idea to look for a buddy who has the same trouble I have. I'm 18, 5'7" and weigh 205 pounds (93kgs for my fellow australians). I need someone who isn't afraid to tell me off if I don't stick to what I need to since so far I had very little help from my parents and friends. So please if you can help me at all I'd greatly appreciate it.

<3 BrodyJane.

Replies

• sarahlou442
    Options
    Hi there, i'm in a simular situation myself. I'm here if you need any support, on here daily. Add me if you like! x
    Sarah
  • vodkaswigger
    vodkaswigger Posts: 467
    Options
    You can do this,its a great site especially when you have a good group of friends to push and praise you. Feel free to add me, same goes to anyone else, i know how hard it is amanda xx
  • michelnie
    michelnie Posts: 30
    Options
    Would be glad to help. I'm in a similar weight range and I'm currently living in Australia as well.
  • ronniesgirl1982
    Options
    Hi girls I'm in a similar state myslef. I have never stuck to. A diet in my life but now I need to to get fertility treatment. Add me if you like xx
  • meshellw
    meshellw Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Add me too.. I think this is the best supportive websites. Dont give up. I have been very inspired by my new friends here..
  • dingkim
    dingkim Posts: 2
    Options
    I've been using this off and on for several months now; more off than on. I find when I track my food I get really into it, and I have had success. Then all of a sudden I decide I don't want to do it anymore so I stop. Of course the weight loss stops too. I realize it is a dlemma I create myself but don't seem to jerk myself out of it. I too have not tried using the message boards so here I am...:smile:
  • meshellw
    meshellw Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Add me too.. I think this is the best supportive websites. Dont give up. I have been very inspired by my new friends here..
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Add me too - I think we can all support each other.
    Good luck finding the new you
    Jules x
  • mousumi30
    mousumi30 Posts: 52
    Options
    add me if you like, i know what you are talking about
  • jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    add me if you wish!! I have lots of fun motivational stuff and tough love. =0) Cheers!!! Where in aussie?
  • AdymondNtheRuff
    AdymondNtheRuff Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i think we can be very good friends if you respond to those who talk to you... ive gained 10 of the pounds i have lost so im maintaining but i slip a lot!!! :flowerforyou:
  • HaruMika
    HaruMika Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the support :)

Jkleman79 - I'm from far-north NSW.
  • RaeLynn_3
    RaeLynn_3 Posts: 22
    Options
    Add me!! I need that support system too!! I also need someone who is not afraid to tell me how it is!! Thanks!!
  • LATTIL
    LATTIL Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me also - I'm also in a rut and need some good "kick my butt" conversations/support
  • HaruMika
    HaruMika Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am pretty freaking amazed at this response. I thought I'd be lucky to get 2 replys. Thanks all of you.